• Replies 345
  • Likes 12

derkiederk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you clarify -

1. You bought an old pre 4.5 firmware 3ds and have since upgraded sysnand via normal wifi upgrade method to sysnand 9.2.?

2. Now you have downgraded to 4.5 with the gateway files and web page exploit (and NO OTHER BACKUP files that you own)?

3. Also I assume you didn't need a gateway card in the console to do this?

1. Yes

2. Yes, used the Gateway.dg and a backup of my 9.2 nand made with the current exploit

3. I had left the red card in, but it's been confirmed in another thread it's not needed.

Reactions: escherbach

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So now either 1 of two things will happen. Either the price of 4.5- units will plummet, or all units between 4.x and 9.2 will skyrocket!

Diag

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hm i will wait and see if they release a mii maker exploit for the n3ds (and hopefully classic 3ds), which won´t need a downgrade or an online connection.. inet for gateway sucks at the moment, but i don´t like their choice of words, even if it´s just to be careful and safe.. if another exploit won´t happen, then i think i´ll downgrade

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So now either 1 of two things will happen. Either the price of 4.5- units will plummet, or all units between 4.x and 9.2 will skyrocket!

I hope so, I recently bought a 4.2 3DS and i wish i hadn't now, but I still have 3 3DS and 1 N3DS, all exploitable, so maybe once i sell some of my units I'll break even

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/