Hacking gamma settings

murfjr3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i am a newbie here so please be nice
ok i didnt know how to soft mod my wii so i had someone do it for me but now my kids got into i think some of the settings on my gamma and now my discs are not working
i still have my gamma and homebrew channels
i can play a real disc but not a burned
i load it and get nothing just a black scren i tryed several discs and all the same they were playing earlier and everything was fine .. so can anyone tell me what the settings should be ?
i am worried they really screwed something up ... i know it is not much info but i am new to this and still learning ..
i know at first i got a 324 nocios error but not anymore ..any help would be great thanks in advance

SilverSurfR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
murfjr3 said:
ok i am a newbie here so please be nice
ok i didnt know how to soft mod my wii so i had someone do it for me but now my kids got into i think some of the settings on my gamma and now my discs are not working
i still have my gamma and homebrew channels
i can play a real disc but not a burned
i load it and get nothing just a black scren i tryed several discs and all the same they were playing earlier and everything was fine .. so can anyone tell me what the settings should be ?
i am worried they really screwed something up ... i know it is not much info but i am new to this and still learning ..
i know at first i got a 324 nocios error but not anymore ..any help would be great thanks in advance

I'm gonna just take a guess. I'm a newbie here too, but seems like it might be a region issue. Sounds like something similar from other posts I've read. Don't know which loader you have but try holding 1 after launching gamma channel and checking the proper region is set there

murfjr3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i did the region thing i set it to force ntsc but it still did not work
and none of my discs work i tryed several and they are all perfect they worked just fine earlier when the kids were playing them ..
i read that in here earlier so i tryed it but the kids were in the settings in gamma . so i will hope for the best here that someone can pin point some settings .. or any other ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself