gamma settings

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by murfjr3, Jan 25, 2009.

1. murfjr3
    OP

murfjr3 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2009
    United States
    ok i am a newbie here so please be nice
    ok i didnt know how to soft mod my wii so i had someone do it for me but now my kids got into i think some of the settings on my gamma and now my discs are not working
    i still have my gamma and homebrew channels
    i can play a real disc but not a burned
    i load it and get nothing just a black scren i tryed several discs and all the same they were playing earlier and everything was fine .. so can anyone tell me what the settings should be ?
    i am worried they really screwed something up ... i know it is not much info but i am new to this and still learning ..
    i know at first i got a 324 nocios error but not anymore ..any help would be great thanks in advance

2. SilverSurfR

SilverSurfR GBAtemp Regular

Jan 22, 2009
    United States
    NJ, USA
    I'm gonna just take a guess. I'm a newbie here too, but seems like it might be a region issue. Sounds like something similar from other posts I've read. Don't know which loader you have but try holding 1 after launching gamma channel and checking the proper region is set there

3. rally1

rally1 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2008
    somerset
    clean your discs and make sure there are no scratchs on them

4. murfjr3
    OP

murfjr3 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2009
    United States
    ok i did the region thing i set it to force ntsc but it still did not work
    and none of my discs work i tryed several and they are all perfect they worked just fine earlier when the kids were playing them ..
    i read that in here earlier so i tryed it but the kids were in the settings in gamma . so i will hope for the best here that someone can pin point some settings .. or any other ideas?

5. rally1

rally1 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2008
    somerset
    reinstall cios249 rev7

6. murfjr3
    OP

murfjr3 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2009
    United States
    reinstall cios249 rev7

how ? where would i find it ?

7. masterjoel201

masterjoel201 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 24, 2009
    United States
    Ya, hes missing cios249

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice