Hacking Gamma Channels With Pictures

Ozz465

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiisel said:
lol was that noise outside you spying on me I was looking at Mario Galaxy images earlier today and thought of some sweet channels there's some great images for a Galaxy themed channel. The part that makes it a little more freaky was Im just trying out a Wii-ish Zelda but Link hates me
cry.gif
on the plus side I've found a font called Triforce that like the Zelda font and also a Hylian font.
Ended up with Gwiin-ish Zelda
linkydoodle.jpg
anyone wake this into a wad yet?? very nice.

yumdoritos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Destian said:
WiiBackup v0.1

Using Wiigator 0.3 Gamma.

This is designed for Widescreen televisions and will not look right on 4:3.

I've tested it and everything was fine, but I don't recommend installing this or any WAD if you're unable to recover from a banner brick.

242vgud.png

*This isn't exact, but it will do for now. On the actual channel the Wii disc is clearer and the gradients are removed and replaced with solid colors (the tpl file format we're using does not allow for true gradients). I'll update the preview image and add the other preview images later on.

Has anyone else tested this yet? Is it safe to use?

I like the simplicity of it over the other channels posted here, and would like to know if it's a "Trusted" WAD. Sorry, just a little paranoid.

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Ozz465 said:
Wiisel said:
lol was that noise outside you spying on me I was looking at Mario Galaxy images earlier today and thought of some sweet channels there's some great images for a Galaxy themed channel. The part that makes it a little more freaky was Im just trying out a Wii-ish Zelda but Link hates me
cry.gif
on the plus side I've found a font called Triforce that like the Zelda font and also a Hylian font.
Ended up with Gwiin-ish Zelda
linkydoodle.jpg
anyone wake this into a wad yet?? very nice.
I will take a stab at it soon if no one makes it..

TriLLioN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
o.o Those are nice! Great job on it! I like the icon for Naruto
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Could anyone make those ones/one of them into a channel? Again, great job on these!
happy.gif

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, thats what i was thinking, but its straight to the point and it fits. i would just remove the text. everyone already knows to hold 1 for settings and if they didnt know that. they shouldnt be using the app.

danster3k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are any of these Lime Ice available yet?? Loving them!

NeoRame said:
limesherbert said:
Unlike everyone else in this thread I actually like greenslime/black and lime ice more than wii-ish style
wtf.gif

Now neo-rames channel, with one of those colors, would be godly...for me at least
shy.gif

i work on it for you. ;-) but i need a little bit time (im on work), and i cant test it here or you must wait untill evening, than i can test it.

kind regards
NeoRame

*EDIT*

ok, done with the main pics. wich one i can compile for you???

Lime Ice v.2
klolimeiceke1.png

Greenslime/Black v.2
klogreenslimefw9.png

Lime Ice v.3
klolimeicev3wq7.png

Greenslime/Black v.3
klogreenslimev3ck9.png

regards
NeoRame

pro_viruz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.cybernations.net
XP
Country
Destian said:
WiiBackup v0.1

I've tested it and everything was fine, but I don't recommend installing this or any WAD if you're unable to recover from a banner brick.

242vgud.png

*This isn't exact, but it will do for now. On the actual channel the Wii disc is clearer and the gradients are removed and replaced with solid colors (the tpl file format we're using does not allow for true gradients). I'll update the preview image and add the other preview images later on.

So when can we try this channel? i love the banner, its simple and pretty solid. and the best thing is for wide screen. i hope this will be out final.

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
swordsbanner2copy.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/172973294/Twil...TSCIronMask.wad

Here it is... I only put this image in the banner part and left the rest of it the same.. So basically it is a ShadowMosesForceNTSC.wad

I am calling it Gamma Channel Twilight Edition-AutoNTSC.

This is my favorite one and I made it for my region, sorry PAL.
frown.gif
Although, you have the option of holding 1 for Menu.

Please don't ask me to make any others because after a few of my friends bricking their Wii's due to banner editing I have been a little more cautious about it...but I did really like this image for the Gamma Channel and thought what brought us to Gamma? The twilight princess hack so they go hand in hand in my book... Sort of each thanking each other in a way...

Again, Thanks really goes to Wiigator, DJTaz, Waninoko, and ShadowMoses.. Also the guy who created the image.. forgot! Sorry!
tongue.gif

Enjoy!

*** As always... I test any wads before adding them to GBATemp.net.

Furthermore, I am not responsible for you bricking your Wii...

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
pro_viruz said:
Destian said:
WiiBackup v0.1

242vgud.png

So when can we try this channel? i love the banner, its simple and pretty solid. and the best thing is for wide screen. i hope this will be out final.

http://www.uploadground.com/files/ZYPSFCRI/BackupLoader.wad

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
IronMask said:
Also the guy who created the image.. forgot! Sorry!
tongue.gif

Enjoy!

Hehe that would be me a PAL user but thanks for choosing one of my images force NTSC also has its advantages for me

also had this icon i made just incast anyone wanted
Lozicon.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1