Hacking Gameyeeeah...I'm confused.

vbsoccerdude94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to a camp for 5 days, and while I was at camp she ordered my R4DS from gameyeeeah.com, am I gonna get my stuff or not? because I heard they don't ship to the US anymore. Someone please help
blink.gif

luken27

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah im having the same problem but I ordered mine today and then they said on there main site that the us store is closed so I just emailed them about that a few hours ago and still got no reply from them not that I expected them to get back to me this early

vbsoccerdude94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
she = my mom. lol, sorry. I sometimes skip words when I type. Well I've read that even though people get all these errors and whatnot, they still get there product, so I want mine soon. it's been around a week

luken27

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
Not, we are still send the item to US.
Regards,
Frank

----- Original Message -----
To: ; "Gameyeeeah"
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 6:01 AM
Subject: Enquiry from Gameyeeeah

>
> I recently ordered an R4ds and on your website it said something about not sending it to the us anymore is this true?
>
>

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what I see when I view my account at Gameyeeeah:

08/10/2007 Arrange Shipping Dear Customer:
Thanks for the payment, your orders will be shipped today, Sorry, there is no tracking numbe (sic) for the AIL MAIL Delivery, and Please wait 12-18 days for the Air Mail Delivery, thanks very much.
Best regards.
Gameyeeeah Inc.

I live in the US, and I ordered well after their US store closed. I think it just has to do with delivery speed. I think the US "store" was just a drop shipper for them so customers wouldn't have to wait 12-18 days for Air Mail.

My first R4 was ordered from a Amazon vendor and it took forever to get (about 12-18 days), so I would wait untill at least 12 days before I start to freak out about getting burned.

vbsoccerdude94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then my R4DS should be here soon it's been over a week and it ius shipping from china since there is no us part, right?

Thanks luken
bow.gif

vbsoccerdude94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great news. My mom just checked her E-mail and she said gameyeeeah sent her an E-mail saying that my R4 will be shipped sometime today. Anyone know how long it will take? I'm in Virginia. Also, thanks to everyone who helped ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay