Hacking gameyeeeah.com- MISSING

citizentony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was there this morning as I placed an order for an R4 as detailed in the sticky thread above.

It was gone shortly after that, and they charged me. I've been trying to get an e-mail from them all day, and I sent a PM to the Gameyeeeah person on this site.

Trying to decide if I need to start calling my CC company.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It was there this morning as I placed an order for an R4 as detailed in the sticky thread above.

It was gone shortly after that, and they charged me. I've been trying to get an e-mail from them all day, and I sent a PM to the Gameyeeeah person on this site.

Trying to decide if I need to start calling my CC company.
Although I have heard they are trustworthy and would doubt it is a ploy to steal. I think they might be having difficulties getting your order in time so maybe just for times sake. If it is a scam you are worried about I doubt it.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Problems or not they're still lagging on getting my shipment out. It's been 6 days now.

Took them six days to ship mine, but I was given the tracking number and the shipment is on its way
smile.gif
They should contact you soon.

Anybody66

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mine also under Arrange shipping for one week now.
wink2.gif

Now waiting for their site to be up while waiting for them to reply my email.
Was told they will try to arrange shipment to me yesterday and will email me at the same time but no...

Anybody66

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think it's still an on off thing.
Just now i tried to sign in, it gives me an error too.
Now their site is down again.
Seems that their database is gone, maybe my order too...

gameyeeeah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Today, we experienced an issue with our system which caused an unexpected re-provisioned our server.That is the reason for our site 's malfunction. We are currently attempting to recover the data, and should be working in 24-48 hours.Even the R4DS is in short supply in the market now,we have large quantity in hand,so we can garrentee the supply.All the orders placed before noon of DEC.11th can be shipped out today.We are attempting to recover the order records after the noon of DEC.11th and will make the shipment after we recover them.We sincerely apologize for any inconveninces this may cause.

Anybody66

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If that is the case, I will not cancel my order and I hope you Will really ship them out today.
Will be contacting you thru email after your server is up and running.

Good luck in recovering all your data!
bow.gif

gameyeeeah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Thanks, Anybody66

you can send us a Email or message about your detail order info, like orderid, order items and delivery address, if Express, contain the tel number, we can check it, if have not shipped, we can arrange the shipping asap.

dexmix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
these guys have been solid vendors for a long time now, so i wouldn't be worrying about fraud. Just some technical difficulties. hope everything gets fixed!!!

gameyeeeah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
these guys have been solid vendors for a long time now, so i wouldn't be worrying about fraud. Just some technical difficulties. hope everything gets fixed!!!

Thanks dexmix,

Our server is changing the hard disk and we will be back very soon.Now we change to our original server.And your orders are welcome even will be some problems,like you will find you order history missing.But this does no effect on your order and we are still in a regular operation of our shipping department.All your orders will send to you just like before,in 24 hours(in regardless of the time zone difference.)

thriller

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi gameyeeeah. How certain are you that the orders before noon yesterday are all processed? I did order an R4 from your site on the 10th, and instead of the 24 hours notice time limit, I still haven't received any notifications at all up to this point. Do you keep your promises and is everything you are saying here true?

gameyeeeah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hi gameyeeeah. How certain are you that the orders before noon yesterday are all processed? I did order an R4 from your site on the 10th, and instead of the 24 hours notice time limit, I still haven't received any notifications at all up to this point. Do you keep your promises and is everything you are saying here true?

Hi Thriller,

Yes,after the data is re-store,we will surely ship out in 24 hours.By the way,all the orders before the noon of Nov.11 have shipped out aside from the item that is out of stock.You guys can go to our website to get your tracking number cause we can't send you by email for now.Sorry for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1