Hacking gameyeeeah.com- MISSING

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am really disappointed .
They don't respond quick and i don't even know if they shipped them.
frown.gif

viiral

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Still waiting for the tracking number, 5 days since i ordered
3 days since they promised me a tracking number ..
hmm .. yeah i know its holidays .. but still.

nds.gif
= Collecting dust until i get my package.

changsheng

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.etronixmart.com
XP
Country
United States
I got my tracking number today even my order do not formed!

I had to admit I forget to click back when i finish my paypal payment.But as i know now,this situation"return back" after paypal payment has improve!Whereever you return or not,you can own your order number.If theey do not receive your payment,ok they will e-mail you to complete your money.This is more convenience ,becase their customer service staffs can know what you ordering ,instead keeping asking for your order and shipping address.

For the tracking number,i know this could be hard to get sometimes.In some case,your order is sending to you but you do not get your tracking number.I usually contact them,and they will offer me the tracking number but keep great patient.

viiral

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
"The item (xxxxxxxxxxxxx) was posted on 27-Dec-2007 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee."

Wohoo!! *gets all psyched up*
biggrin.gif

K2Valor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered something yesterday on Gameyeeeahh ( EZ FLash 3 in 1 ) and my order has been pending.

Is this normal or shall I contact them by email?

AKUC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It takes them a day to process your payment, and after that another day to prepare your shipment.
Just a reminder, they are still open for business from Dec 30 to Jan 1, but they won't be making any shipments until Jan 2nd.

AKUC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just to let you know, its been a mixed bag for some people. For myself, I placed my order on the 27th of Dec (2007) and I got it yesterday! (Living in Toronto, ON/CA).

I'm guessing your order is not being processed because of some issues with their server crash, my suggestion to you is to either e-mail them or goto their forums and request tracking information. BTW which type of shipment did you choose? I used the DHL express shipping option~

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
gameyeeah were really good to get me my order for christmas eve my only issue was only getting one pen/stylus and ordering 2 r4's
frown.gif

it will never get used i have no idea where to get the nintendo style toad(mushroom thingy) stylus from
cry.gif
deal extreme don't stock them and they aren't listed for sale on gameyeeeah.
other than the pen thing it was quick to arrive considering the time of year.

viiral

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
My "R4 DS + EZ 3 in 1 Black Expansion Pack Rumble + Kingston 2GB TF/Micro SD Card" came on friday, thanks!

Took only 1 week to Norway, thats fast shipping!

dreadyz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just received an R4 from them today that I'm giving to my future mother-in-law for her birthday. I made the order on December 23rd & I live in France. My mother-in-law's birthday was yesterday, but I knew that it probably wouldn't make it on time anyway.

P

piggyrosa

blank to all I illustrate you my problem.gameyeeeah the other day me writes this:

Thanks for the payment, your orders will be shipped! We will send you the tracking number the day after the shipment done. Please log onto the DHL official website www.DHL.com to track it. Usually it can be tracked 12-24 hours after shipment.
Please don't forget to leave Feebback to us if you glad with our products and services.

Now what I must make? I would want the code in order to trace the package! if you it can be of aid my order is in Arrange Shipping
thanks

cry.gif
gameyeeeah help me please
shy.gif

OutOfFocus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a slight problem , i ordered from gameyeeeah , got payment confirmation and tracking number but dhl.com doesn't recognise my tracking number

It is almost 2 weeks after i received the tracking number but dhl.com still doesn't recognise it
I contacted dhl customer support and they say the tracking number is not in their system
blink.gif

I contacted gameyeeah about this and get a odd reply "We will get it back in stock in a couple of days.Sorry to keep you waiting."
wacko.gif

Which i don't understand coz they send me a email that my order was send of 12/29 last year so items out of stock at this time cannot have any effect on items already shipped last year
rofl2.gif
(unless u own a time machine)

I'm kinda getting desperate since the honkong dhl website tells me the estimated travel time from hongkong to the usa is 1 day

and its 13 days ago i received the email that is was shipped as per the following email:

Date Ordered: Friday 28 December, 2007

Dear Customer:

Thanks for the payment, your orders has been shipped today,the tracking number is ............

The tracking website is:http://www.dhl.com

Thanks for your order. We hope that the goods will reach you on time and in good condition. Meanwhile, we looking forward to the pleasure of enjoying your further business in the near future.Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Best wishes.

Gameyeeeah Inc.

Now i'm stuck , i contacted both dhl and gameyeeeah and did not get any helpful answers

Anyone here have any clue ???

Should i maybe cancel the order and ask a refund, and how long would a refund take ???

I'm not very rich so i have to wait for a refund if i decide to go that way before i can order at another dealer

I'm dying to get my items , but 13 days waiting for my order takes to long for my taste

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol