Gameyeeah shipping tracker question

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by thevigilante, Jan 13, 2007.

Jan 13, 2007
  1. thevigilante
    OP

Newcomer thevigilante Newbie

United Kingdom
    Anyone ever bought anything off Gameyeeah? According to the tracker site their Chinese courier uses (which I *think* hands stuff over to DHL once it gets to the UK) my package arrived in my city yesterday morning and was "out for delivery" at about 8am, and then suddenly around lunchtime the website updated to "Shipment on hold".

Any idea what this means? I was home all day and nobody tried to deliver, so could it be a customs thing? I did buy an M3 Lite and an R4, so I guess that would put the value of the package over what you can normally get away with without having to pay a customs fee.

2. Spuddie

Newcomer Spuddie Newbie

Ireland
    Yea I ordered from Gameyeeeah too. (Living in Ireland by the way)

My R4/micro sd card arrived in my city and had gone through "customs" and "arrived at facility" yesterday morning so I thought it might have arrived friday evening but it didn't.

I checked out the DHL Ireland site and it seems that they don't deliver on Saturday or Sunday. (It's probably the same in the U.K)

Looks like we'll have to wait until monday. [​IMG]

I can't even track my order anymore. The gameyeeeah forums are down which have my tracking number. [​IMG]

Your order is on hold so I'd say it probably means they didn't have time to deliever it on friday so put it on hold until monday.

3. thevigilante
    OP

Newcomer thevigilante Newbie

United Kingdom
    Ah, I was thinking it was that. Perhaps the DHL driver fancied an early lunch [​IMG]

Anyway, thanks for that, puts me at ease a little bit!

4. jhoff80

Member jhoff80 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Gameyeeeah is quoting me $2,400 (US) shipping for a G6 Lite and a R4DS. Anyone else have that issue?