Gamestop

Bobbyloujo

I am a millipede, I am amazing.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm in the market for Ys I & II Chronicles but my local Gamestop doesn't have it. It's also currently unavailable on the Gamestop website so I can't order it from there. So, why not get it from Amazon or something? Because it's like $70 new on Amazon and Gamestop's website says $19.99. However, there is a Gamestop about 60 miles away that apparently has it according to the website. My question is, can I ask my local Gamestop to give the other Gamestop a ring and ask them to send their copy of Ys I & II Chronicles to my local Gamestop so I can buy it? Does Gamestop do that sort of thing?

RPG_Lover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never known Gamestop to do a store-to-store transfer, myself. You could ask them - worst they'd do is say no. Personally, I've driven that distance (and more) to get an item I'm looking for that I couldn't get at a local store. If you can - make the drive. Just call that store, verify they have it, and ask them to hold it - preferably the day you can make the trip. Get directions via google. Get the game, if the store is in a mall - explore it. Make a fun trip out of it.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Y'know who'd be better to ask about this?
Gamestop. You can search up the store and its number and give 'em a call.
You'd have to phone them anyway.

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
make sure you call and ask them to hold it for you before driving the sixty miles.
ofcoarse with gas prices, you might be better off buying off ebay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: