GameStop no longer accepting Xboxes after Feb. 09?

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Costello said:
RupeeClock said:
It's odd, the Wii and PS3 are known for their backwards compatibility, yet nobody cares about the Xbox's old library so much.
well thats because the 360 has excellent backwards compatibility?
only a few select games still arent supported (MGS2 Substance
cry.gif
)
Beyond Good & Evil too!

z0mbiew0lf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hm, time to go buy all those old xbox games I've been waiting to buy out of my greater interest for ps2 games.

bah, they just stopped selling ps1/n64 games just two years or so ago, sucks to see the old systems fading out so fast.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Exactly what happened at EB Games(There the same store) they said they would never stop selling N64 Games until 2012 as soon as the big sale was on they would no longer sell or accept n64 games a man from EB Games even gave me the rest of there N64 games (Like 10 titles) for free plus two controllers and a expansion Pak and a Hey you Pikachu microphone.

EDIT: For free by the way.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i'm not surprised if this happens in the UK aswell, it will be only a matter of time before ps2 games disappear too, thats why i am buying them before they are all gone, they are dirt cheap now anyway.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
It's odd, the Wii and PS3 are known for their backwards compatibility, yet nobody cares about the Xbox's old library so much.

I haven't seen many GC games for sale or rental in stores here in melbourne. I only know like 1 small store that has 2nd hand GC games.
Dissapointing really since I'd like to try a few titles from the generation that i skipped completely.

Although xbox had a nice hacking scene, it didn't really break into that many households.

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i still have my original xbox, modded and running sick with all kinds of emu and game ripping utilities...i loved my first xbox..before and after the mod (s-controller is still best controller imo along with DC controller)...cant forget xbconnecting till 5 am with friends playing halo online fooling it to think you were doing system link..great memories.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ_g8OoQM&list=RD8FFQ_g8OoQM&start_radio=1