Gaming Gamespot gave Bayonetta 2 a 10

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/bayonetta-2-review/1900-6415911/

I thought this was worthy of a thread. Gamespot may not be everyones go-to review site but for them to give a game a 10, it has to be good. I thought the demo was great but i did not expect this kind of score for this type of game.

Also its worth noting that IGN gave it a 9.5 too. Thoughts?

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
While the demo of Bayonetta 2 was spectacular it's hard to believe tht it'd be worth a 10/10.

IGN's the same company that gave Uncharted 3 a 10/10 so I'm not going to fall for it again.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's a great demo no denying that...
Visually and technically the best showoff on Wiiu untill this point in time.
Buttery Smooth....it's mindblowing after playing AC IV @ 20 pfs.....

It seems to have "that nintendo feel" to it....
BTW great resleased atm!
Hyrule warriors, Bayonetta, Smas bros soon!

Reactions: Reecey

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamespot and 10/10 for a Wii U game? Did someone slip them some drugs in their coffee? I've never seen them give a positive review, given their *ahem* distaste for Nintendo. Not that I'm complaining, but, that is rather...odd.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think it was much more surprising that EDGE gave it a 10, considering they can be extremely harsh.
Like usually, a 6 for them is an 8 in other sites.

But gamespot giving it a 10, one side of me is surprised, another side is like, I'm not.

D

Deleted User

Nintendo just literally took a dump on the game industry, Bayo 2 is the highest rated game this gen so far, take that in.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thankfully i could give a fuck less about that! because i'm not a douchbag!
The thing is though shit sales mean a commercial failure means they're very unlikely to do it again. While I don't give a shit about what console is selling 5 units more, a game completely and utterly bombing is somewhat important.

Reactions: T Link7 and Joe88
D

Deleted User

The thing is though shit sales mean a commercial failure means they're very unlikely to do it again. While I don't give a shit about what console is selling 5 units more, a game completely and utterly bombing is somewhat important.
Ahhh i see the hate lies deep within you...Five more Wii U units out there must really frighten you? LOL anyway the game is AMAZING i can't fucking wait for the 24th.

Keep Hating.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
No matter how amazing the game is, what matters is that there's a userbase to play it. The first game was a sleeper hit, which probably means that it'll be the same on Wii U. I'd like to see the game sell well, for the sake of the company to be urged to make more games. I don't see that happening, though.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahhh i see the hate lies deep within you...Five more Wii U units out there must really frighten you? LOL anyway the game is AMAZING i can't fucking wait for the 24th.

Keep Hating.

Friend I uh, think you need to calm down a second and realize all he's saying is the game is still likely to take a drop on the sales side soon just because it is a niche title. I mean, the excitement is up there but its unrealistic to expect great sales from a title like this. And it doing bad only spells worse for the future of both the franchise, and continued games on the platform. Might want to lower the the whole, "taking it to heart." Thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.