sangweb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
so my Windows PC went down so I've borrowed my brother macbook to read my SD card and trying to update hekate and atmosphere but now my games won't load, kept saying sd card corrupted.
I am running FW 10.0.2 latest Hackate an Atmoshphere. When I plugged the sd card in, I see some of the files are ._[filename], is this a Mac thing that cause my SD card corrupted? I am new at Mac. TIA.

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
The Mac sets all kinds of flags that might mess things up.
First I would install CleanEject on the Mac. This utility removes all those junk files that the Mac leaves behind.

Before ejecting, you need to change the archive flags on the files (but not the Nintendo folder) as descibed in this post :
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-fix-sd-reading-problems-for-macos-users.510856/

sudo chflags -R arch /Volumes/SDVOLUME/
sudo chflags -R noarch /Volumes/SDVOLUME/Nintendo/

Reactions: sangweb

sangweb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Mac sets all kinds of flags that might mess things up.
First I would install CleanEject on the Mac. This utility removes all those junk files that the Mac leaves behind.

Before ejecting, you need to change the archive flags on the files (but not the Nintendo folder) as descibed in this post :
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-fix-sd-reading-problems-for-macos-users.510856/

sudo chflags -R arch /Volumes/SDVOLUME/
sudo chflags -R noarch /Volumes/SDVOLUME/Nintendo/

Thanks for the info, I got most of the games working again by running the check. also able to upgrade Heckate & Atmosphere without any issue using PC. I am staying from Mac for now.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AkiraKurusu @ AkiraKurusu: ^ That's why I could never get far into LGPE; now *that's* "too different", with so many changed...