Gaming Games to avoid...

D

Deleted-379826

Many things other people have already stated, minecraft clones, animal crossing is such a BORE, movie games are the worst and something to add onto my own list are first person dungeon crawlers and in specific especially Persona Q it'll just ruin the game for you!

Reactions: piratesephiroth

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dream Team is a good game. The problem is that Superstar Saga and Bowser's Inside Story were just too amazing and make the other games in the series look weak
I actually got bored of it on my second run. That is, of course, the exact last thing you want when making a game. Eh, like you said, I have SS and BIS.
Avoid Smash 4 cause ull feel the wrath of the Melee Community
Just ignore the elitists. Smash 4 is a perfectly competitive game.

PsychoBabble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Hotel Transylvania

Some Kangaroo crap for €1 or €2 on eshop

Ironfall (is that what it was called?) is also crap, but then, I HATE FPSs

Steel Diver (best installed for one reason only)

Some Metroid ball game or whatever the hell that stinker was (I think it was a freebie)

Bravely Default (I don't think anyone has ever cleared it, it gets sooooo tedious)

mike a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's metroid prime blast ball, and yes avoid that game it sucks balls

Some eShop games to avoid
Insect planet td (even at 1.50 it isn't worth it
Pinball breakout
Space defender

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heck, even though I like this game, but a majority of fans hated it, it hurts me to say...:

Paper Mario: Sticker Star

I will second this one. I loved paper mario and as pretty on board with the whole sticker collection tedium, but man. I didn't know it was going to be that bad.

Btw Piratesephiroth why avoid monster hunter and dragon quest? those games are actually the best you can get on 3ds lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I would say AVOID YO kAI wATCH 2

Can I ask why? I don't disagree with you, just asking. I have a bit of interest with the Yokai series and played the first one. I am about halfway into the second one. There are some small QOL improvements, but I am honestly kinda confused about a lot of it. The game feels like a continuation of the first game with very very few changes. 90% of the assets are straight up reused from YW1. I think there is some good in there, but you have to be willing to find it. And the average gamer isnt.

My "avoid" game would be a matter of perspective. If you played Pokemon Sun or Moon, I say just avoid Ultra Sun/Ultra moon. And vice versa. I think what Game Freak did with those games is a gross, greedy cash grab. There isnt much different, and they made 2 of them. I can kinda understand when they release a Pokemon Crystal or Pokemon Emerald, but this is egregious. And really not worth your time. I think they really tried to cash in on the whole Black 2/White 2 thing and basically did the bare minimum, if that.

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Timeball and Beyond the Beyond. I really wanted to like BtB and do love the music and generally the presentation as a whole, but it just sucks. It's basically a beta for Golden Sun in many ways. Camelot says Sony didn't give them enough time to finish development and boy does it show.

alexei_gp

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Never been a fan of "football players shooting in space" video games that seem quite popular for a while now. Luckily not too many of those on 3ds.

I'd avoid metroid:federation silllies.
Luigi mansion 2 pales in comparison to the first one, but is still fun.
tales of the abyss is really crappy.
Tales of abyss its the best version in the handheld nintendo 3ds.The crappy and worst version its the port of this game in Playstation 2.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Many things other people have already stated, minecraft clones, animal crossing is such a BORE, movie games are the worst and something to add onto my own list are first person dungeon crawlers and in specific especially Persona Q it'll just ruin the game for you!
Well in my case all the games similar like Skyrim,Bully or GTA those types of games i avoided them because i hate them so much... and im not suitable to play it.The funny thing i like more the jrpgs,ARPG,Dungeon Crawlers and some of them have some similarities(GTA,Skyrym etc).

Last edited by alexei_gp,
Reactions: Deleted-379826

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hotel Transylvania

Some Kangaroo crap for €1 or €2 on eshop

Ironfall (is that what it was called?) is also crap, but then, I HATE FPSs

Steel Diver (best installed for one reason only)

Some Metroid ball game or whatever the hell that stinker was (I think it was a freebie)

Bravely Default (I don't think anyone has ever cleared it, it gets sooooo tedious)
this was a thread from 2016, so I'm assuming OP has their answers already :P try and watch out next time, necro-bumping isn't good.

Last edited by osaka35,
Reactions: Tiger21820

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SMTIV Apocalypse, at least until you've played the first SMTIV. I get that Apocalypse made some very significant gameplay improvements, but completely does the opposite in regards to the story. At least play the first one before letting this game sour you on the storyline. SMTIV was and still is my favorite 3DS game, so that's probably why I feel so strongly toward its sequel in a negative way.

PsychoBabble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
I wasn't surprised to see Personq Q here.
I was expecting an EO clone and I got endless dialogue!

To be honest, I couldn't get past the first map, it was that tedious.

Oops, I just saw the warning not to revive dead posts. Sorry.

Last edited by PsychoBabble,

KoalaBoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I wasn't surprised to see Personq Q here.
I was expecting an EO clone and I got endless dialogue!

To be honest, I couldn't get past the first map, it was that tedious.

Oops, I just saw the warning not to revive dead posts. Sorry.

i thought i was the only one that didn't like that game. x_x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    and C++
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O