Gaming Games that never leave you flash card.

knocturnal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What are some games that never leave your flash cart or games that have been on there for more than a couple of months AFTER you've beat them.

I have 2 I gig micro sd cards for my 1 m3 ds simply and these are the games that never leave them

1:
Big Bran Academy (nice game to show to novice ds players to get them hooked)
Bleach DS 2nd (Best fighting game on the ds, it has never been erased from my cart since the day it came out)
Club House Games (No Explination Needed)
Eyeshield 21 Max Devil Power (Great pick up and go game)
Jump Ultimate Stars

2: Daigasso Band Brothers
Prince Of Tennis (Nice and challenging game)
Electroplankton (Another game to show what the Ds can do)
True Swing Golf
Quickspot,Jewel Quest Expeditions, 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, Touch Master, (Mom loves them so they will never leave my cart...at least until I buy her one....except for Quickspot, that game won't leave my cart until the sequel comes out)

Contenders (Worms 2 Open Warfare. Geometry Wars Galaxies, My Word Coach, & Pro Yakyuu Famista)

When I can get a career going soon I know I'll purchase most of the U.S. releases (especially clubhouse games, it has given me too much enjoyment not to support it)

Jaejae

Superfly Don't Used
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Animal Crossing
ElectroPlankton
FFIII
Mario Kart DS
Metroid Prime Hunters
Metroid Prime Pinball
Pokemon Pearl
Trauma Center - Under the Knife - Great game to show people who think Nintendo consoles only have mario

xalphax

Internet killed the Ponystar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Trauma Center - Under the Knife - Great game to show people who think Nintendo consoles only have mario

yeah, after i showed that game to a friend who thought ds was for kids only he played untill my battery died and bought a ds himself the other week
rofl2.gif

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All three Ouendan games, FFIII, Clubhouse games, MP:H, Trauma Center, Phoenix Wright (all 3), LoZ:PH, Pokemon (any I can get my hands on), Tetris DS, Picross, Jump Ultimate/Super Stars.

The nice thing about that is the only US releases I don't actually own are Clubhouse (which I plan to buy because it pwns), Picross (might buy for the same reason) and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I actually own all the Pokemon games for GBA and Pearl for DS (and I have XD and Colosseum for GCN so I can actually catch all 493 if I had the patience).

EDIT: I also plan to add ElectroPlankton and Daigassou Band Brothers when my new Acekard comes, but I actually imported both those games. Back in the old Lik-Sang days...
cry.gif

Lanfear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me its gotta be

Mario Kart DS
Clubhouse Games
Tetris DS
Geometry Wars ( I doubt it ever will.. but its a new release)
Puzzle Quest

Lanfear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me its gotta be

Mario Kart DS
Clubhouse Games
Tetris DS
Geometry Wars ( I doubt it ever will.. but its a new release)
Puzzle Quest

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs. +1