The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so i put games on my memory card and booted up my psp and only 2 games show up i know i have a lot more than that on there. im using cfw 5.50 prome-4 anyone know whats goin on?

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
You need to format the card using the psp not a computer, iso/csos can be named whatever you want and placed in the iso folder but homebrew and psx games need to be be arranged like this "PSP/GAME/(Name of game)/EBOOT.PBP" not (Name of Game).PBP

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
one time ago, this issue happened with me with one game. The problem was the name of the game was too big! once i reduced the name of iso/cso it showed up.

can it be the same thing?

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
these two show up
Final Fantasy Tactics - War of the Lions
Kingdom Hearts - Birth By Sleep

i did format it via psp and they are put in the iso folder =/

edit

i wanna say its the memory card, i tried it with my crappy 1 gig n got a game to show up, maybe not though =/

Edit 2
nope not that. formated the card again and just put the 1 game i put on the 1gb and it showed up too (assassins creed btw)

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
those were the iso names, they did show up though, which didnt make sense, at 1st, figured out that my memory card was a fake >.< just hoped out to the store n picked up an 8gb, everything shows up now. stupid internet sales ppl.

i never have any other problems with buyin memory cards of the net, why is it that just psp memory cards have issues?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.