Games doesn't load when put in DS.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by angels-shadow, Jan 28, 2009.

1. angels-shadow
    OP

angels-shadow Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2009
    I am very frustrating now that i have tried so many times but the games won't load.
    I've read the manual and followed every single step, but it just doesn't seem to work for me.
    I basicly...
    - inserted the ds card into the card reader
    - copied _DS_MENU.DAT, _DS_MSHL.NDS, _system_ folder, moonshl in to the root directory folder
    - copied games into the root directory folder
    - inserted the sd card into m3 simply adapter
    - inserted the m3 adapter in to ds
    When i turned it on, the menu screen came up...
    but when i clicked on games, the folder was empty
    I clicked on multimedia folder, it said that there were some sort of error [i couldnt read it because it disappeared too quickly]
    All the games files were there but when i tried to open it, it said file not supported.
    I don't know what file im missing because i have downloaded the whole package.
    How do i move the games to the games folder?
    What files do i need to install to get the games running?
    Can anyone help me please, if you can?

Thank you in advance!!
    x

2. hdofu

hdofu GBAtemp Regular

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    USA
    oh wait this is a simply, I think that system prefers the games be in a subfolder, also what is the file extension for the games?

3. polle123

polle123 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 11, 2008
    Belgium
    Home :)
    what hdofu said
    just put you games in the correct subfolder
    and make sure that the games have .NDS extension... and not a .RAR extension (god I've sen that mistake so many times [​IMG] )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice