Hacking Gamecube games keep shrinking on usbloader and not working?

Topcat85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I use CFG Loader mod v70 r51 and have for a little while now.I've ripped all of my Gamecube games and they worked fine in the beginning.They are all raw size of 1.36gb.Originally I thought I may have been having problems with Dios Mios itself but I'm still not sure.When I first noticed the games not working was after I updated from Dios Mios 2.5 to 2.6.After that I noticed a lot of my games lost compatibility or so it seemed.I'm now on Dios Mios 2.8 and last night I ripped the rest of my games and they all worked fine.....until this morning.After looking closely I noticed a lot of my games had shrunken in size by a lot.My Bomberman Generations shrunk all the way down to 30mb!My Pikmin 2 and my Zelda Ocarina of time that is part of the Wind Waker limited edition also did the same thing although they we're not quite that small.After another clean rip they work fine again.It doesn't do this to all of my games.My main question is, does anyone know what would be causing this to happen?I would like to pinpoint what is causing this so that I don't have to rip my game every time I want to play it which defeats the purpose of using my usbloader if I have to get my game out every time.I couldn't really find any info online of this happening.Any help is greatly appreciated and thanks for your time.

Topcat85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, seems like v70 r51 is the latest release right now.After doing what PsyBlade said I haven't had any problems yet but I will post if I experience any changes.Thanks for all the help, much appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show