Homebrew gamecube emulator?

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont think its old enough, i checked the disc drive for dvd compatibility and was told the serial number means its not gonna work with darkcorps...

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
Your choices are either buy a new dvd drive that does read backups off ebay or something. Then you can play gamecube backups, or get an sd gecko and use swiss (although compatibility won't be as good as the above solution)

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
other solution is wiikey or some other chip.
Not until he has a drive that can read backups
wink.gif

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
bazamuffin said:
OriginalHamster said:
They are really cheap right now. Except for few rarities like Twin Snakes -____-u

Tales of Symphonia was going for £179 the other day (cant be arse to convert currencies btw)

sterling is good with me...im a brit too!

metri3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Donkey Plonk said:
Your choices are either buy a new dvd drive that does read backups off ebay or something. Then you can play gamecube backups, or get an sd gecko and use swiss (although compatibility won't be as good as the above solution)

I just got a sd gecko. I don't understand how to boot/use swiss though...

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bazamuffin said:
OriginalHamster said:
They are really cheap right now. Except for few rarities like Twin Snakes -____-u

Tales of Symphonia was going for £179 the other day (cant be arse to convert currencies btw)
Seriously? Since when was it so expensive? I got a copy from a pawn shop a while back for $20-ish, just because it looked fun, I had no clue it was valuable.

Anyway... Back ontopic: The cheapest thing to do would probably be getting an sd gecko, I got mine from dealextreme for under $5 (with tax and shipping, although it did take over a month to get to me) but, like mentioned earlier, it doesn't have perfect compatibility, although, it is decent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water