Hacking Gamecube controller fix

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There are only some games that make use of the GCN controller. You should see the box back cover.

Mario Kart Wii uses the GCN controller too. Give it a try.

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
You can play Brawl with a gamecube controller. Seriously, I didn't understand what you where trying to say. Do you mean that only Brawl boots up and you want to fix the problem using only a gamecube controller or what?

dope_X

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
well, i dunno what he's trying to say too (what fix?), but..
i bought a GC-Controller 2 weeks ago and it worked perfect with supported wii- and all gamecube-games i have..
since i installed usb-loader and played DBZ BT 3 with this controller, dont know if it has something to do with this, the controller does not work anymore no wii-games neither gc-games.
someone the same problem?
i dont want to buy a new pad
frown.gif

K31taro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think he's trying to say that his Wii won't play games anymore except for Brawl
i also think that he's asking about the pressing down on all D-pad buttons on a Gamecube controller when booting to fix it

it's just what i think though...

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rolleyes.gif
hes saying GC pad now only works with brawl since he installed the loader everything else that supports the controller including GC games the pad wont work.

or the pad doesn't work at all since he installed the loader if this is the case its more than likely a shagged pad

Leussink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.leussink.be
XP
Country
Netherlands
K31taro said:
i think he's trying to say that his Wii won't play games anymore except for Brawl
i also think that he's asking about the pressing down on all D-pad buttons on a Gamecube controller when booting to fix it

it's just what i think though...

Yes thats what i mean, excuse me for my bad english.
Could you help me?

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You should probably give some more information if you want some help with this. Like what you have installed on your wii, what firmware it's on and what's the last thing you installed/deleted that caused this to start happen.

NeoDraven

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
algols-place.chatango.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the exact same problem. One I installed the USB Loader and all related files, my GC Controller no longer works on anything, period.

I have SoftMiiv2.0 and the newest USB Loader 1.5, plus Rev 10 and all that fun stuff. Tons of Game Channels, emus, everything else works flawlessly, just not the GC controller.

I hope this is a common problem that is easy to fix, but of late, I am losing hope in that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up