gameboy micro

striderx240

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys, for some reason i want a gameboy micro now haha, do you guys know where's the cheapest and best place to get one? and also whats the best flashcart for it. Thanks

kalmis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Ebay would be probably even cheaper if you dont mind getting a pre-owned one. And I would recommend EZ-Flash IV as well.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
why?

seriously, the GBA SP AGS-101 is better in every way, and can play gbc games on a backlit screen

(the AGS-101 was a special later model of SP with a backlit screen as good as the DS's, and better than the DS's screen for playing GBA games as the is no border.)

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
ebay has those really cheap too. and I woud seriously recommend the G6 over the EZIV, easier to use and more reliable, besides, it comes with two cases you you can even use it on your DS without the cart sticking out.

NintendoLover64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i heard that M3 Perfect mini sd was a great card, i found one but its $74.95
dry.gif

DarkAdamm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using the Micro SD Supercard for mine. I got it from dealextreme for about 15 bucks. It works well for me.

By the way, I really like my micro. The back lite screen is nice.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gameboy Micro = Worth it

Idk, I just love holding it. I really like the system and play it not because of the games but because of the system. Just my opinion tho. And I have an EZ Flash IV It works pretty good but you gotta get the latest firmware and then patch a custom theme for it because the default is this gross star wars one.

Steevsee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yep! There's definitely something about the micro - once you pick it up, it's hard to put down.

It just feels nice!

Available on Ebay from around $30 - $90 (Australian).
Depends alot on condition, BNIB sold recently for around $95.

striderx240

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yea thanks guys, so i finally got the gameboy micro from a local game crazy for 50 bucks and i have an ez flash on the way here, I have another question, does the ez flash iv support mini sdhc or just mini sd? and what firmware should i get?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs