Wish I molded mine
I'm not so good at doing stuff with hardware
but some pretty cool stuff you have @Jayro!
It's a Switch! Wait...
Yeah, that's the theme I was going for. Had to buy two full button sets to make it happen, but it came out great. I don't use this GBA as much as I'd like to though,, because I solder-globbed over a dead fuse, and I don't wanna risk it ruining the GBA someday. So it's sitting out until I can properly replace the blown fuse by the power switch.It's a Switch! Wait...
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2009
- Messages
- 6,644
- Solutions
- 1
- Reaction score
- 8,669
- Trophies
- 4
- Location
- [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
- XP
- 10,468
- Country

I've got a few modded Gameboys that I'm going to have to throw up in here at some point, once I have the time to curate the pictures.
Also have a significant backlog of Gameboys that need to be modded still
Also have a significant backlog of Gameboys that need to be modded still
I'm a bit late noticing this, but that's a beautiful build!
I want to use that exact shell, but I want to put in many different colored buttons, like it's some old 80's/90's tech.
Similar to this, but with more 80's color buttons.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 22
- Views
- 698
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 487
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 245









