Hacking Game World Direct

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
do not use them, they are scammers, use ghost2fitters instead. game world direct will run off with your money and lie to you and delay not sending your Wii console back to you.

paulie_m

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Too late for that
frown.gif

They already have my Wii and don't seem to be in any rush to send it back. Do you know of anyone that didn't get thiers back at all?

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
paulie_m said:
Too late for that
frown.gif

They already have my Wii and don't seem to be in any rush to send it back. Do you know of anyone that didn't get thiers back at all?

ouch, i would threaten them with legal action if you don't get your Wii back, and yes there was a member on black cats (private tracker) who had a similar problem, he did eventually get his Wii back though by threatening them, i'm suprised they are still in buisness, thier phone number is always off too.

paulie_m

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Will have to wait a few more days and see what happens.

I have asked them to send the Wii back modded or not as soon as possible. Will post on my progress ifI get anywhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...