Hacking Game taking too long to be copied over via QCMA (is this normal) !?

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Heya guys, i am trying to copy YS Memories of Celceta via QCMA with the Savedata method. (game size is over 750mb with over 5k files)

why? because i still am waiting on my 64gb card and have insufficient space to even do the mp4/mp3 method XD ..

i am owning the slim which has only 1gb internal storage, i think the reason of why it is taking so damn long is because of the number of files of the game.

it has over 5k files, and i guess it is normal that it takes so long correct ?

i would like to ask whether , if i had sufficient storage and just installed it with the mp4 method , copied it over (i know this would be quick copying it over).

but then after renaming it inside vitashell to .vpk and installing it then, i assume it would take a long ass time even then yep ?
thanks in advance!

edit: first it showed 90minutes, then 300minutes, now 200minutes .. and now suddenly after (15minutes) it shows 8 minutes left x_x

edit2: it shows 180 minutes now, it is a complete mess, its been over 20 minutes now and is at like 68% done, i will let you guys now when it finishes, this is crazy dawg..

in the end it didnt even finish copying, it was at almost over 94% done and then i got message 'usb disconnected from pc' -_- i give up

Note: retried it, and it copied it successfully after.. 1h ! took only 1 h <_<

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
% of files. It is.

i remember i had similar issues with the ps3 / hdd , but external hdd was way faster even with 17k files.

but this is the vita, i am wondering if it would make any difference if i had a memory card in it :l like wondering if it would be faster copying a large amount of files , hmm.

what i know is that, lets say if i had a game now which was 3gb in size, but the content of it contained only about 100 files, i am sure this would copy over alot faster maybe like in 10 minutes it would finish, is that correct?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.livescience.com/59831-cotton-candy-grapes.html#:~:text=To%20make%20the%20Cotton%20Can...