PS1/2 Game Suggestions/ Recommendations

out of these

• GTA IV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Street Fighter IV (looks really good, but doesnt have a demo)

• MGS4

• Infamous (this looks nice, although I didnt enjoy the demo)

• Other - please state

• Total voters

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I recently got a PS3, it came with Killzone 2 and LBP. I am really enjoying Killzone, LBP is okay. Now I would like some suggestions of what game to get next.
I dont want another FPS.
I would prefer multiplayer, but dont mind if doesnt have it.
Age rating doesnt matter.
I want something thats relitavely new, MGS4 is a classic, but all my mates arent playing that, theyve finished and moved on.
Thanks
tongue.gif

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Prototype, I played through the PC version a little while ago and it really entertained me a lot. But it was also a game where a gamepad does the job better than mouse and keyboard, so even though I haven't played the PS3 version I'm fairly sure it's a bit better.
happy.gif

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Minox_IX said:
Prototype, I played through the PC version a little while ago and it really entertained me a lot. But it was also a game where a gamepad does the job better than mouse and keyboard, so even though I haven't played the PS3 version I'm fairly sure it's a bit better.
happy.gif
Yeah, it looks pretty good, didnt know wether to put infamous or prototype up so I put infamous cos it has a better metacritic score

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I have MGS4 and GTAIV, they both have epic stories and epic multiplayer modes, if you're looking to play more with mates go with GTAIV, if you're just looking for awesome single player campaigns and playing solo online go with MGS4, personally my favourite PS3 game is still Burnout Paradise though.

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
uncharted drake's fortune..simply awesome, it has a nice game play and graphics....
Cod4 is a must have....the single player is gud but short, the story and how its narrated its brilliant...and then it comes the online mode which is fuking insane!! addictive!!

and also try infamous....haven't tried my self but i heard gud things about it from my friends...

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DarkRey said:
uncharted drake's fortune..simply awesome, it has a nice game play and graphics....
Cod4 is a must have....the single player is gud but short, the story and how its narrated its brilliant...and then it comes the online mode which is fuking insane!! addictive!!

and also try infamous....haven't tried my self but i heard gud things about it from my friends...
COD4 is good but I have Killzone 2 and I dont want another FPS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30