Game patchs gone!

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Wekker, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Wekker
    OP

Wekker GBAtemp Fan

Aug 4, 2007
    Netherlands
    For some reason i keep losing the patchs i have download for games like Pokemon Y &X v1.2, Mario & Luigi Dream and Mario Kart...

The only thing i can remenber is that i went to Setting > Datamanagement on SysNand.

This is the third time that it happens. I cant remenber what i have done the previous times.

EDIT: the patchs are downloaded on the EmuNand.

2. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    You lose patches? As in, you download the patch, then go to play the game, quit, come back later, and need to download the patch again? Or do you download the patches but they won't patch?

3. Wekker
    OP

Wekker GBAtemp Fan

Aug 4, 2007
    Netherlands
    The update are gone. I have download the update for like atleast a month ago. Today i went to check the DataManagement setting of the SysNAND. Than i went back to EmuNand to see what i have there. And the patches are gone... Just downloaded everything again on eshop >_<

4. Normmatt

Normmatt Former AKAIO Programmer

Dec 14, 2004
    New Zealand
    stop going to data management on your sysnand... it removes any titles that aren't in the database stored on the nand... use it from emunand and you should be fine.

Wekker likes this.
  5. Wekker
    OP

Wekker GBAtemp Fan

Aug 4, 2007
    Netherlands
    Ah i see, thank you for the info. The previous time i lost the patches I thought it is because i delete the content on the SD card (not the EmuNand partition). I did that to remove the nagging update on SYSNAND.

6. darkness_shadow

darkness_shadow Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2010
    France
    How to ???

7. Wekker
    OP

Wekker GBAtemp Fan

Aug 4, 2007
    Netherlands
    darkness_shadow likes this.
  8. tyons

tyons GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 11, 2012
    Italy
    wekker, can you do me a favor? can you try my guide to separate emunand from sysnand to see if, after that, going to data management in sysnand still deletes the patches of games on emunand?
    don't worry if you don't feel like doing it.

p.s. the guide is in my signature.