Homebrew Game Pak error

MarioMan181

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does game pak error mean? When I load a classic Nes game on the visual boy advance emulator, the screen shows "game pak error". How do I fix this? Does anyone know?

MarioMan181

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, does the emulator on the wii allow these games to be played. Or is it the same thing as a regular emulator on the computer?

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
MarioMan181 said:
Also, does the emulator on the wii allow these games to be played. Or is it the same thing as a regular emulator on the computer?
As I remember, there's some kind of issues with those (not sure why you don't just use an actual NES ROM). There's patches here for Zelda. Also, you could try using something like GBATA to save patch it and see if that's the issue.

MarioMan181

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9th_Sage said:
MarioMan181 said:
As I remember, there's some kind of issues with those (not sure why you don't just use an actual NES ROM). There's patches here for Zelda. Also, you could try using something like GBATA to save patch it and see if that's the issue.
It still doesn't work. Ok, I had enough.

If anyone knows how to fix this or can send a message to the person who created this emulator to fix this issue on classic NES games. I understand he is busy and does amazing cool stuff for the wii. But he needs to find a way to fix this.

If anyone has his contact email or some form of communication. Please let me know.

For now I will play the classic nes on the regular nes emulator with the original games. (I only wanted to test to see if the game worked or not on this emulator but I guess not.)

If anyone else knows how to fix this or has a patch I can use. Please send them to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte