Game Maker 8 Game already made

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Naruto14, Apr 3, 2011.

Apr 3, 2011

Game Maker 8 Game already made by Naruto14 at 7:37 PM (1,010 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Naruto14
    OP

Newcomer Naruto14 Newbie

United States
    Ok you see I have this game maker 8 game that I would like to be turned into a .nds file. Now I know you cant do that by a certain program but you can look at the game maker 8 game then manually change things in the ds game maker program. I was wondering if you would be able to do that for me. I'll send more information about it over my email account. Email me at naruto12-2008@hotmail.com. I will send the game file and game maker 8 install to whoever sends me an email, then you can take it and open ds game maker and start changing the coding. It's not hard but my computer won't open ds game maker so I need someone else to do it. [​IMG]

please! [​IMG]

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    You would just be re-making the game in DS game maker.

3. YoshiInAVoid

Member YoshiInAVoid GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Not very helpful at all.

What game is it? If people like the game they will help, but no ones going to reprogram any old game for you. How long is it? How much code is needed to be programmed in?

You need to answer a lot more questions before you are at a stage when people will help.