Game language change

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by IggorAsk, Mar 31, 2016.

1. IggorAsk
    OP

IggorAsk Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2016
    Bolivia
    Hello. I must say: English - not my native language, so I apologize. I have USA-region o3ds with A9LH, CakesFW in sysnand and firmware version 10.5. I use the FreemMultyPatcher to run games of the European region. In my console as the system language English is selected. Is there any way to run the game on one of the European region languages (other than English, of course)? I mean those games in which there is no language selection menu, and the selection is done automatically based on system settings.

2. INobody

INobody Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2016
    Gambia, The
    You should be able to run Homebrewlauncher with the cia and use HANS to force another language.

IggorAsk likes this.
  3. IggorAsk
    OP

IggorAsk Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2016
    Bolivia
    Oh, thanx. I need to install only homebrewlauncher and Hans? No more soft, create emunand, for example?

4. Queno138

Queno138 Ravens

Sep 18, 2010
    Senegal
    Luigi's Dark Mansion
    NTR CFW (which can be booted over most CFW, as it has a .cia) has a language and region emulation plugins.

All you'll need is:
    1. NTR.bin on root of SD card
    2. NTR.cia installed
    3. The language plugin you want the plugin folder, with the folder being the numeric ID of the game.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-language-emulation-plugin-for-ntr-1-0-2-2.386543/
    https://github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases

IggorAsk likes this.
  5. IggorAsk
    OP

IggorAsk Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2016
    Bolivia
    Thanks. I read NTR-thread before and see "No piracy" in head-post. Can I launch not licensed games from internet by your method?

6. Queno138

Queno138 Ravens

Sep 18, 2010
    Senegal
    Luigi's Dark Mansion
    NTR by itself does not support piracy.

However if you're already using a CFW, then booting into NTR,
    you'll be able to play backed-up games.

IggorAsk likes this.
  7. INobody

INobody Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2016
    Gambia, The
    cakes should patch signature checks on Sysnand. No Emunand needed. You need the 3DS on your sdcard like for browserhax etc. HANS should always be inside. Just run the cia and Hans

IggorAsk likes this.
  8. IggorAsk
    OP

IggorAsk Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2016
    Bolivia
    Many thanks.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Many thanks.

9. IggorAsk
    OP

IggorAsk Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2016
    Bolivia
    I tried both methods , but, unfortunately , they did not fit me. Language emulator for NTR does not support the Russian language , and Hans only works with .3ds images. Maybe something I do not understand? I need your help, please.