Gaming Game Informer Gives Skyward Sword 10/10

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
THIS SPEED IS KILLING ME
is yours even moving at all? mine wont move

Same... I wonder if there's a torrent somewhere - that'd be so much easier.

it was going at 50kb/s then i put it in another DL manager and its going at 500kb for some reason.

EDIT: well i guess i found what that reason was, its saying aprt 1 is corrupt. not sure if it had to do with the downloading on the other manager or what. friggin joke man.

mepirulo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

mepirulo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I never use torrents so no idea how to do it, I haven't got any error, downloaded with jdownloader, the program joined the files, and uncompressed with winrar

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh looks like part 1 is downloading, just very slowly (it'll download quickly for a few seconds, then stop, then go again, then stop, etc...). I'll just watch some TV, hopefully it'll be done in a couple hours

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, did you hear? The Skyward Sword demo got leaked.
1202858883023.jpg

Edit: Let me know what you guys think. It'd be nice to finally have other people to talk to about the game.

D

Deleted User

So I managed to beat the temple in the demo, the key part in the final door was cool... but.....Title screen... Was expecting it to transition into something cool.

Broken_Cartridge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not only did Game Informer give this game a 10, but it has received the "Game of the Month" award from GI....this is a huge deal considering all the big releases this month.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU