Game freezes on Dios Mios

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by jgalvan100, Mar 10, 2013.

Mar 10, 2013

Game freezes on Dios Mios by jgalvan100 at 2:33 AM (1,231 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. jgalvan100
    OP

Newcomer jgalvan100 Newbie

United States
    So I'm trying to play Sonic Heroes on Dios Mios but it freezes every time it shows the Sonic Heroes logo. I'm using Dios Mios 2.6 with USB Loader Gx 1207. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Wiidooer

Newcomer Wiidooer Newbie

United States
    Hello im new to this site but I have been trying to get dio mios or dio mios lite to work on my wii I've tried every tutorial i can find and have had no luck.

1.I was wondering if someone could make a file to include everything we need to get dios mios working with the correct version of usb loader gx.

2.Another issue im having is my newest version of usb loader is not finding my usb drive anymore it's stuck on a partion and seems froze what can i do to reset my data in usb loader? Ive tried restoring default settings with no luck.

3. Ive used other loaders as well and adjusted settings to try to make GC games work i get "apploader size is zero" and it trys to boot from the drive. Im trying to load from usb (fat 32)
    again a post that included all the necessary files would be helpful.

Thank you in advance and im looking forward to getting these games working on my wii, like i said new to this site as a member but on it almost every day! :)

3. nachoscool

Member nachoscool Outer Heaven Janitor Rank Z

United States
    This guide helped me when I was a noob, so it should help you out too.
    http://www.wiihacks.com/other-faq-g...-v2-8-play-gamecube-backups-your-usb-hdd.html

4. Maxternal

Member Maxternal Peanut Gallery Spokesman

Costa Rica
    First, I would recommend updating to 2.8 as there a few big bugs that are fixed in that version.

Second, I'd first make sure you have all options like NMM, video patches, cheats, padhook, etc turned off to make sure the game's not just incompatible with one of those features. And having a RAW disk image instead of running it through GCReEx or DiscEX is usually more compatible. It also helps to be sure it wasn't just a bad rip, download, or file copy to try to get another copy of the game or re-copy the one you already have to the HDD and see if that helps.

Do other games work just fine or is it just this game?

5. jgalvan100
    OP

Newcomer jgalvan100 Newbie

United States
    Okay did all that and still nothing. I'll try and extract it with 64k instead of 32k. Maybe that'll do it.