Homebrew Game File Too Large for FAT32

spenc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I go about installing a rom of Xenoblade X onto my modded Wii U? I don't have the disc, I found the file online, and when I tried to put it on my sd card for installation, it said it was too large for FAT32. What can I do about this?

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then it's the wrong type of file for installation. You need Wup installable files that you put on your sd card and install it to your external hdd or internal. Inside the folder they should say .app and they're all small files less than 4 gb individiually. Google 'Wii U USB Helper reddit workaround"

Reactions: Lacius

spenc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then it's the wrong type of file for installation. You need Wup installable files that you put on your sd card and install it to your external hdd or internal. Inside the folder they should say .app and they're all small files less than 4 gb individiually. Google 'Wii U USB Helper reddit workaround"
tysm! I will try this out

spenc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need Wup installable files that you put on your sd card and install it to your external hdd or internal
Will wux files work? I found a download of X with wux files.

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I told you how to do it. WUX has to be converted to WUP the installer is called WUP installer and it's the only way to install games to your Wii U thus you have to have WUP files. It's not that hard to follow a tutorial and use Wii U USB Helper. If you have any questions about it ask, but I told you to use it for a reason.

spenc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I told you how to do it. WUX has to be converted to WUP the installer is called WUP installer and it's the only way to install games to your Wii U thus you have to have WUP files. It's not that hard to follow a tutorial and use Wii U USB Helper. If you have any questions about it ask, but I told you to use it for a reason.
Sorry for the confusion, I guess. I figured it out, but there wasn't much to go off of in the application itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back