Hacking Game dumper by team FreeK

nxtgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Say what you want to believe, but if Wololo seems to be confident enough that it will eventually release and is a legit thing, then most (if not, almost all) people following the scene are going to believe it is real and will release. And it probably is, and will. You've got your video footage for a start, and your instantly-working app which decrypts all of the content of a downloaded game/app. The method in the video is beginning to look legitimate enough for me as I play it back time and time again...

Not all devs want to release there tools. If they all did the Vita would probably be completely cracked.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I cant wait to wait like a year for the tools to come out.

Bro why so salty? I'm glad the tools even exist. Idk if you remember but last year at this time we didn't even have anything. (Btw Rejuvenate doesn't count because it was too complicated to use constantly)

If they release it in a year then that means that all the piracy haters can get another year without it and then everyone is happy, but I don't see it being a year. Maybe a month or two for more testing. Either way it's coming so stop being a buzzkill

nxtgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bro why so salty? I'm glad the tools even exist. Idk if you remember but last year at this time we didn't even have anything. (Btw Rejuvenate doesn't count because it was too complicated to use constantly)

If they release it in a year then that means that all the piracy haters can get another year without it and then everyone is happy, but I don't see it being a year. Maybe a month or two for more testing. Either way it's coming so stop being a buzzkill

"Bro why so salty" I just said its gonna take a while...

Genesisofthewind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does everyone have their tickets ready for the hype train? I mean it'll be upsetting if it never arrives in the station, but if it does...people gonna start losing their shit! :P

I'm ready, got my ticket right here. Even had all my shit insured just in case I lost any of it. :lol:

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Guys be careful when this is released in case it has malicious code, wait until someone reliable says it is 100% safe

Yamagushi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it will take that long. When it's something that a single person has, sure, it can be a while. This however has several different sources with multiple methods of accomplishing the same thing. I give it less than a month and at the very least it will leak from someone. This isn't the usual situation, Team Freek is just one source.

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it will take that long. When it's something that a single person has, sure, it can be a while. This however has several different sources with multiple methods of accomplishing the same thing. I give it less than a month and at the very least it will leak from someone. This isn't the usual situation, Team Freek is just one source.

I'm not gonna say there is our isn't more than one source, but Team Freek is the only source that has provided something that can be actually considered proof.

Not ripping on the guys that did the Odin Sphere or Xandu leaks and I'm not definitively discrediting them, but I have not seen any actual semblance of proof from them yet. No one seems to be able to definitively say (even with this) that it's legit but it absolutely seems it with Wololo backing it.

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
And most folks are 99.9% sure it wasn't him that made the Reddit post. But due to him being the one that created the useless piece of code and him making it publicly accessible he screwed himself. Someone took the original "evilgamecart.vpk"or whatever it was and pawned it off as a legit game.

I'm not sure how dumb you have to be that you would think a less than 1mb file could possibly even be an indie game but if you're that stupid you probably had it coming, just like silica when he posted the pointless vpk in the first place...

Last edited by SonsofOcelot,

nxtgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And most folks are 99.9% sure it wasn't him that made the Reddit post. But due to him being the one that created the useless piece of code and him making it publicly accessible he screwed himself. Someone took the original "evilgamecart.vpk"or whatever it was and pawned it off as a legit game.

I'm not sure how dumb you have to be that you would think a less than 1mb file could possibly even be an indie game but if you're that stupid you probably had it coming, just like silica when he posted the pointless vpk in the first place...

What did the vpk do

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
What did the vpk do

According to those silly enough to install it it and silica's video on his YouTube it formats the memory card.

Someone on Reddit tried passing this same vpk file off as a dumped game. Lego Harry Potter I think it was. All they did was rename it and upload it elsewhere

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far