Hacking Game dumper by team FreeK

hirvimies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Dumped a small PSN game, removed the installed version and installed the vpk that got dumped and it works. Guess the scene people will be angry over this leak but why didn't they release this themselves? I mean it works and there are AAA-games today that get released without being half as stable as this. (Ok I dumped one game, what do I know about stable)

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dumped a small PSN game, removed the installed version and installed the vpk that got dumped and it works. Guess the scene people will be angry over this leak but why didn't they release this themselves? I mean it works and there are AAA-games today that get released without being half as stable as this. (Ok I dumped one game, what do I know about stable)
Sounds like its not working for everything. Someone in another thread tried dumping doa extreme beach vollyball 3 and got an error message.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds like its not working for everything. Someone in another thread tried dumping doa extreme beach vollyball 3 and got an error message.
Apparently it struggles with high RAM games. Not sure how much truth there is to that though ♪

Reactions: cvskid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)