Hacking game crashing through DM

manateeman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to be "that guy" who starts a thread on what seems to be a trivial issue, but i looked around and haven't really seen any discussion on the problems I've had.
Well I got Dios Mios to work through usb loader gx, and practically all my games load fine without problems. Tonight, however, I booted up NFS MW and my wii randomly turned off about 15 minutes into gameplay during a race. I experienced a similar crash for NFS Carbon. The image and sound stuck for NFS MW, and for carbon it just went black with a red light on the wii.
I was just curious what the problem could be. I guess you could call them "graphically demanding" moments of gameplay but nothing a wii can't handle. Also with DM in most cases a game works or it doesn't, and I've seen these games work but as of now they're unplayable. I would appreciate any insight on this matter. :yaywii:

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it might just be one that does work. I haven't tried either game, but I remember mario's golf (the only game I couldn't get to work with dml) repeating the intro over and over again. I can only assume that some games that don't work properly may not fail to load up but may have some sort of problem at specific point in the game. u might also try updating ur dml to see if that corrects the issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-