Hacking Game Card 3D (www.n3dstt.com) freezes my 11.3 N3DS

opollon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hey have this card, but after inserting it, my N3DS with b9s 1.2 and luma 8 frezzes in the homemenu and no gamecard appears. in my unhacked o3ds, it appears in the homemenu but the card doest work since it isnt supported after 6.2 . Any ideas what i can do now?

opollon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The main problem is that my n3ds frezzes after putting the card in, so i have to turn it off. Other flashcards work fine

SparrowPT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
hey have this card, but after inserting it, my N3DS with b9s 1.2 and luma 8 frezzes in the homemenu and no gamecard appears. in my unhacked o3ds, it appears in the homemenu but the card doest work since it isnt supported after 6.2 . Any ideas what i can do now?
I had this problem a few weeks ago with some DS games and also with my flashcart, and I ended up figuring out it was because of a problem with the cartridge reader. Basicly some of the pins were bent.
If that's your case, try to lift the bent pins with a needle or something long but small, use a lantern to see properly ofc.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The main problem is that my n3ds frezzes after putting the card in, so i have to turn it off. Other flashcards work fine
Is it old or new? It may just be busted if the console freezes upon being inserted. I would say in either scenario anyway to just go with better card that's actually known and tested by the community, one like the r4i gold on nds-card.com

opollon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is it old or new? It may just be busted if the console freezes upon being inserted. I would say in either scenario anyway to just go with better card that's actually known and tested by the community, one like the r4i gold on nds-card.com

No pins are bent in my 3ds and other DS games still work, so i think the card is really busted

SonicMC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what you have available; but I would try it in a regular ds or ds-lite for testing to make sure the card is still working.
I would also try a different micro sd card for testing purposes too.

if you can get it working on an older system. You can sometimes try different firmware updates. perhaps an older one would work better with luma; or even reflashing the latest firmware update could help if it didn't flash 100 percent correctly the first time.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what you have available; but I would try it in a regular ds or ds-lite for testing to make sure the card is still working.
I would also try a different micro sd card for testing purposes too.

if you can get it working on an older system. You can sometimes try different firmware updates. perhaps an older one would work better with luma; or even reflashing the latest firmware update could help if it didn't flash 100 percent correctly the first time.
While I would agree with that in most cases, an outdated firmware or bad sd wouldn't cause the 3ds to freeze from merely inserting the card with just those problems. At most the card would not show up or not work when booted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...