Galaxy 2 AP?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by darkdenizen, Jun 5, 2010.

1. darkdenizen
    OP

darkdenizen GBAtemp Regular

Oct 2, 2008
    United States
    Since Mario is awesome I had to buy the game of course but I was wondering about any AP that would get rid of the HBC and stuff (I softmodded my Wii, no hardware involved). In anycase everything seemed fine after the System update that happens. UNTIL!! I go on my configurable USB loader (the cIOS 222 one) and it says that 222 is a stub. So I reinstall 222 and it works fine. But when I play Galaxy 2 I have to do the system update again and it happens again! Making 222 a stub. What can I do to work around it or should I just keep reinstalling 222?

2. boondoklife

boondoklife GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    Jah's Pocket
    Well IRC Priiloader allows you to block disc update checks. If you enable this you should be fine and not prompted.

3. Juanmatron

Juanmatron Slater Color

Aug 5, 2008
    SEGA's World
    [​IMG]

4. darkdenizen
    OP

darkdenizen GBAtemp Regular

Oct 2, 2008
    United States
    Whats making my cIOS222 a stub and not allowing me to load games off my portable HDD then?

5. YayMii

YayMii hi

Jun 24, 2009
    Canada
    that place
    There is no AP.
    The newest Wii games include the newest IOS files, and this includes the stub files that Nintendo made (this was to prevent usage of cIOS). You just need to block the update.

6. Ossot

Ossot GBAtemp Fan

Jun 7, 2009
    United States
    or.. just quit using the actual disc to play. or just load the disc through a backup loader.

7. Meowayne

Meowayne GBAtemp Regular

Sep 22, 2008
    Gambia, The
    This.

8. elmariachi

elmariachi GBAtemp Regular

Dec 6, 2009
    Netherlands
    Amsterdam
    Run the retail game thru Gecko OS instead of the disk channel

just one of the solutions [​IMG]