GABSharkY

Gandalf515

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
O wow, it steals CD-Keys, what a disaster.
That keylogging thing, I bet numerous people are infected by this virus, so the maker of this virus can't possibly log every key typed in by everyone...

helga/mugs

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hahaha. this turned out quite funny.

I compiled mondayz's crap gabsharky tool with the trojan inside in delphi hahahaha this is so funny.
mondayz was stupid enough to run uips.exe included in my zelda patch, and that gave me total control of his pc.
kiczek, you can check the logs of your webserver, you should see that i uploaded gabsharkyv1-0.zip for a second time, long after mondayz uploaded his 'clean' tool.

MUGS OWNZ JOO ALL. RESPECT ONCE AGAIN.

bye - the ip i posted from is anonymous anyway so go ahead and tell people the ip i posted from

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
@Shady Chocobo, STFU
Ik hate it when other people are called n00bs, you should be online with fun, not to be called names by someone. A n00b is a beginner in something, I got infected, but I'm no beginner when it comes the computer and the firewall stuff and all. I've been on the computer since I was 5, so don't call anyone a f*****g n00b unless they really areÂ
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

The point of being able to surf the internet is trusting people. I trust people to NOT put a virus in the program, and still that backstabber does.
You are a noob for trusting anyone on the net and getting a virus on your PC with the most dumbest and obvious way. Now stop being so hostile and face the truth. You got owned and that proves you are a n00b in the Internet scene
dry.gif

now simme down bitch!

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Everyone, calm down. Many different people are saying they did this. Nobody is 100% certain who did this and frankly, I don't care. Just chill and stop flinging the word noob around, all your doing is trying to start a fight by calling someone a noob.

jokre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
nice. you destroyed mondayz's great tool with high expectations in the near future.
not only have you also destroyed mondayz's internet life, because he is now labeled as 'VIRUS WRITER', when he did absolutely nothing wrong.

i totally agree with mondayz' comments, and fuck you all.

S

solarsaturn9

Everyone, calm down. Many different people are saying they did this. Nobody is 100% certain who did this and frankly, I don't care. Just chill and stop flinging the word noob around, all your doing is trying to start a fight by calling someone a noob.
Good advice.... I really don't know if Mondayz did it anyway.... I personaly appologize to him for my comment...

::refers to old chinese proverb:: It's all good
laugh.gif

Gandalf515

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hahahaha, if it is true what Helga/Mugs did, I must say, despite him being the one, he/she is a genius. Not that it cleans his records, no, he/she must be hung instead
wacko.gif

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked mugs other posts, and it seems that probably several other people have downloaded his Zelda Patch and ran the UIPS.EXE program. If it really gives him control, then how can those people restore their computers? Also, what program is this (obviously renamed) and how does it work?

D

Deleted User

ohmy.gif
this really sucks! sorry for my previous comment on this (though it was more a joke blabla)

so what we should have learned so far ... dont trust noone but yourself!?

i dont like to think this way!

so what we really should have learned so far is that noone can tell that somebody tells the truth/lies until its proven ... in german we say: "Im Zweifel für den Angeklagten" ... i dont know how to translate that into english ... sorry ...

Cplus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hahaha everyone dled this shity progy wow... i never thrusted this mondayz guy anyway... gj all to dl this shity beta prog!!...

D

Deleted User

@cplus: seems like you havent got it yet ... it apparently wasnt mondayz who did this!
sleep.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh **** I'm sorry for laughing o_o'''

Damn that MUGS guy is gifted...the bastard -.-

*****And just mentioning, he was never banned. I've been checking up on it.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To clear things up...

1) mondayz wasn't banned.
2) helga/mugs was banned.
3) There's nothing funny about viruses.

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Look peeps don't even think of going online without Antivirus and a Firewall installed ALL THE TIME, I have a Hardware Firewall, Software Firewall, Norton Client / Server AV, I regularly run Adaware removers. I check my systems ports are closed using shields-up (grc.com) and other stuff too.

I keep all my Windows updates current to try to beat the hackers.

I do all of this because I do online banking from my PC as well as buying things online, I have been working with PCs for years now, and you would be surprised how easy it is to get someone to run a remote manager client on their PC which gives you TOTAL access to their system.

I have seen a virus on a Logitec Drivers Floppy straight out of a shrink wrapped box.

The question isn't "am I paranoid" but "am I paranoid enough?"

WrathofGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never had a feeling one way or another nor said anything bad about mondayz. Hopefully he'll be able to get this program back up and running
biggrin.gif
I'm extremely happy how things have turned out.
mellow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool