OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
Gaara. said:
adrian2040 said:
I received the Celebi. Thank you very much to Garaa. and Zorua.
You, sir are quite welcome.

Zorua said:
QUOTE(adrian2040 @ Mar 8 2011, 11:11 AM) I received the Celebi. Thank you very much to Garaa. and Zorua.

No probs!
smile.gif
If you see any other threads that are asking for a game event (I have every pokemon event, from ever country, not just celebi.) Let me know, if my server isn't up. :3

Ok. Sure thing! Also, report the OP and ask a mod the snip out the OPEN part from the title.
Done.

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Sorry to bother you again, but the Celebi is not triggering the event. If I remember correctly, it had to be a shiny Celebi and I was supposed to go to the Ilex Forest Shrine. This Celebi is the WIN2011 one, but it's not Shiny and it is not triggering the event. Am I doing something wrong?

Z

Zorua

adrian2040 said:
Sorry to bother you again, but the Celebi is not triggering the event. If I remember correctly, it had to be a shiny Celebi and I was supposed to go to the Ilex Forest Shrine. This Celebi is the WIN2011 one, but it's not Shiny and it is not triggering the event. Am I doing something wrong?

I don't think that it's the one for the Ilex forest event. This is meant to be transferred to Black/White and for the Zorua/Zoroark event.
PM Garaa. and he'll put it on the server for you.

Gaara.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
adrian2040 said:
It was for the B/W events. I will look for the shiny celebi right now.

Zorua said:
QUOTE(adrian2040 @ Mar 8 2011, 11:22 AM) Sorry to bother you again, but the Celebi is not triggering the event. If I remember correctly, it had to be a shiny Celebi and I was supposed to go to the Ilex Forest Shrine. This Celebi is the WIN2011 one, but it's not Shiny and it is not triggering the event. Am I doing something wrong?

I don't think that it's the one for the Ilex forest event. This is meant to be transferred to Black/White and for the Zorua/Zoroark event.
This.

Edit: I looked through all of my event files (1,660 files) and I can't seem to find the celebi event for ilex forest? I will keep looking, but I must get to get soon. I mean, unless all I have to do is tick "Shiny" in pokegen, on the gamestop Celebi. (ID 02211.) I'll look into it more tomorrow. I'm quite tired now.
GMT - 5, incase you want to line-up our times. I'll be back on at 4 PM EST. so, 9 PM for you. (Assuming it's 5:11 right now.)

Z

Zorua

Gaara. said:
adrian2040 said:

Zorua said:
QUOTE(adrian2040 @ Mar 8 2011, 11:22 AM) Sorry to bother you again, but the Celebi is not triggering the event. If I remember correctly, it had to be a shiny Celebi and I was supposed to go to the Ilex Forest Shrine. This Celebi is the WIN2011 one, but it's not Shiny and it is not triggering the event. Am I doing something wrong?

This.

Edit: I looked through all of my event files (1,660 files) and I can't seem to find the celebi event for ilex forest? I will keep looking, but I must get to get soon. I mean, unless all I have to do is tick "Shiny" in pokegen, on the gamestop Celebi. (ID 02211.) I'll look into it more tomorrow. I'm quite tired now.
GMT - 5, incase you want to line-up our times. I'll be back on at 4 PM EST. so, 9 PM for you. (Assuming it's 5:11 right now.)

http://uploaded.to/file/ikfxl8

There you go.

Morphin08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Hi there,

Well I need that Celebi for the Zorua event, too.
But I can't connect my DSi to the internet for a couple of days.
Is it possible to request it later on?
And what way can I transfer it to my PKMN White Edition without another DS?
Thanks for your help.

Z

Zorua

Morphin08 said:
Hi there,

Well I need that Celebi for the Zorua event, too.
But I can't connect my DSi to the internet for a couple of days.
Is it possible to request it later on?
And what way can I transfer it to my PKMN White Edition without another DS?
Thanks for your help.

You'll have to cheat for it. Also, this server is online almost at all times. If it's offline request the author and he'll turn it on again.

Ruffy94

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, do you happen to know if I can connect to your server at DSi with a flashcard? The Wi-FI in game isn't working since I put the WPA-PSK key in my wireless router. I already configured the DSi, but the games in flashcard aren't recognizing the configuration, only the DSi Browser, DSi Shop, etc, are recognizing it. Sorry if it is too off-topic.
laugh.gif

Morphin08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Ruffy94 said:
Hi, do you happen to know if I can connect to your server at DSi with a flashcard? The Wi-FI in game isn't working since I put the WPA-PSK key in my wireless router. I already configured the DSi, but the games in flashcard aren't recognizing the configuration, only the DSi Browser, DSi Shop, etc, are recognizing it. Sorry if it is too off-topic.
laugh.gif

This is due to the fact that the DSi works with WPA encryption but most games only allow WEP encryption.

LuigiPT

Trophies
XP
Country
This a little off-topic but, some time ago (Diamond and Pearl gen) you could get these .nds files and if you had an NDS you could simulate a Mystery Gift with one DS and receive the the Pokémon/item with the other PKMN. Do you know if it's still possible?

I'm asking because I wanted to have the PKMN with my ID. This way the PKMN have Gaara's ID.
It's just I like to see most my Pokés with my ID, it just feels... nice! ^^'

Anyway, thanks for these pokémon!
happy.gif

Gaara.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
Gaara. said:
adrian2040 said:

Zorua said:

This.

http://uploaded.to/file/ikfxl8

There you go.
That's for the ilex forest? Jee, thanks!
biggrin.gif
If anyone wants it, I will put it up tonight.

Gaara.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
haddad said:
I am just curious, how does this server work??
Same thing as this.
http://gbatemp.net/t211989-send-pkm-files-to-retail-games?

But he's giving his public IP out (and forwarding the needed ports) so outside people can connect and get it.
What he said. I have a DNS server running, which intercepts any incoming connections, then spoofs the nintendo wi-fi connection, and sending them the pokemon that I have open with "SendPKMdx."

M1dz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's simple

Go to Connection 1 and auto search for your router which you can use
Test you wifi
After you got connection, Go back to connection 1.
Change the DNS IP.
Go to GTS
Profit

But this doesn't work on Black And white ( for people who doesn't understand 5th gen )

Gaara.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
casperjoe said:
Any chance you could put the three dogs up? It would be much appreciated.
All three dogs have been loaded up. Connect a few times (You randomly get 1 of the 3 each time) until you get all three.

Gaara.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaara. said:
casperjoe said:
Any chance you could put the three dogs up? It would be much appreciated.
All three dogs have been loaded up. Connect a few times (You randomly get 1 of the 3 each time) until you get all three.
Oops. Loaded up the wrong ones. Fixing as we speak.

Should be fixed now.

casperjoe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea why the relocator is finding nothing to be transferred? I've tried putting them in the box, in my party, taking away items etc.

Also, how do I remove the ball capsules?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...