Hacking G6DS REAL

DSMOBILE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
cry.gif
Can anyone help? I can't share Mario kart on download play, most games work but not this one.......
hate2.gif

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
it is a problem with the current loader in G6Real,
some games don't work with download play, but it is probably coming a new update very soon as it is fixed in M3Real loader ( they use the same, but the DL play still doesn't work in G6Real..)

swiitness

Trophies
XP
Country
I had no success with Mario Kart either but I read somewhere it might work if you turn disable soft reset function.

swiitness

Trophies
XP
Country
I can help with this one now as I wasn't paying attention all the times I was trying to play Download Play.

What you have to make sure is the host clicks start or begin as soon as it detects the other person otherwise its gonna wait there at that screen for eternity.

Wightslayer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My Mario Kart isn't working with the 2.7 firmware. After I press single player mode in the menu it freezes up with dual white screens but I can still soft reset...

Wightslayer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My Mario Kart isn't working with the 2.7 firmware. After I press single player mode in the menu it freezes up with dual white screens but I can still soft reset...

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Download play isn't 100% unfortunately, which means that on some games, download play won't work. Mario Kart is one of them.

Although, if the ds which is downloading is flashed, it should work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.