G6DS REAL

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by DSMOBILE, Nov 14, 2007.

1. DSMOBILE
    OP

DSMOBILE Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2007
    [​IMG] Can anyone help? I can't share Mario kart on download play, most games work but not this one.......
    [​IMG]

2. noONE

noONE ~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 24, 2007
    Linköping/Norrköping, Sweden.
    it is a problem with the current loader in G6Real,
    some games don't work with download play, but it is probably coming a new update very soon as it is fixed in M3Real loader ( they use the same, but the DL play still doesn't work in G6Real..)

3. swiitness

swiitness GBAtemp Regular

Feb 6, 2007
    I had no success with Mario Kart either but I read somewhere it might work if you turn disable soft reset function.

4. imz

imz GBAtemp's vigilante

Nov 6, 2007
    Gotham city
    Have you updated to the latest firmware?

5. swiitness

swiitness GBAtemp Regular

Feb 6, 2007
    I can help with this one now as I wasn't paying attention all the times I was trying to play Download Play.

What you have to make sure is the host clicks start or begin as soon as it detects the other person otherwise its gonna wait there at that screen for eternity.

6. Wightslayer

Wightslayer GBAtemp Regular

Jan 18, 2008
    My Mario Kart isn't working with the 2.7 firmware. After I press single player mode in the menu it freezes up with dual white screens but I can still soft reset...

7. Wightslayer

Jan 18, 2008
    My Mario Kart isn't working with the 2.7 firmware. After I press single player mode in the menu it freezes up with dual white screens but I can still soft reset...

8. Wightslayer

Jan 18, 2008
    Sorry, Glitch and double post >

9. xJonny

xJonny ...

Aug 16, 2007
    Download play isn't 100% unfortunately, which means that on some games, download play won't work. Mario Kart is one of them.

Although, if the ds which is downloading is flashed, it should work