Hacking G6DS Real

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well its just our luck we will have to guess when the G6DS Real is coming out...

Hopefully within this month I'm not worried about the release date yet (download play woohoo.. plus I don't even have my DSL from repairs), but I want to know whether it will come with a slot 2 counterpart. I'm more interested in rumble and RAM expansion, so if the G6DS doesn't, I'll just use the EZV3in1 or wait for Ewin to release a rumble+ram combination

EvoTroy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The way flash memory prices are falling, I can't see this 2GB version to be more than $80 for very long. As it is right now, where I work we have 4GB Sandisk flash drives on sale for $50! Thats cheap! Anyways, knowing the G6 team I'm sure it's going to be way over priced. Look at the G6Lite, it still costs $80 or more and its only 512MB.

I would seriously look for another option if this thing costs more than $100.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
The way flash memory prices are falling, I can't see this 2GB version to be more than $80 for very long. As it is right now, where I work we have 4GB Sandisk flash drives on sale for $50! Thats cheap! Anyways, knowing the G6 team I'm sure it's going to be way over priced. Look at the G6Lite, it still costs $80 or more and its only 512MB.Â

u have a point but I trust their products!!! If I ever get any errors, I know its my fault and figuire (with much help of course) how to fix it. and the provide software for problems!!!!

The G6 team goes out of their way for the customers.... then stops...

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The way flash memory prices are falling, I can't see this 2GB version to be more than $80 for very long. As it is right now, where I work we have 4GB Sandisk flash drives on sale for $50! Thats cheap! Anyways, knowing the G6 team I'm sure it's going to be way over priced. Look at the G6Lite, it still costs $80 or more and its only 512MB.Â

just look at ds-xtreme, they are releasing a new version with 2GB of storage, but they are only dropping the price of the DS-xtreme to $100, so they charge more for built in memory, although the cheap Ds linker knockoffs cost less and have them too.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
kinda debating... or something
rolleyes.gif

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
juggernaut911 you are such a G6 DS fanboy... G6 DS will be the shit! It will probably be $100 for the 2GB model just so that they can best the price of the DS-X. For $100 though, I can pick up a R4, 2GB Micro SD and an EZ-V Expansion Pack shipped...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.