*KING OF GBATEMP*
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have any new news been giving about the G6DS Real I am still waiting to hear some good news on when it is coming out. Oh yeah I usually answer most of the problems on the G6 Forum I have been to busy lately so sorry........

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nope. No new news yet. Hoping for something soon. Chinese New Year is long gone and the cards were supposed to come out already. Either
1. Something went wrong in testing and is attempting to fix it
2. Manufacturing Problems
3. Abandoned the projects (G6DS/M3DS Real)

Just my guesses...

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
fave thread!!!

16Gb!!!

My guess is late March early April

You very much killed my hopes. Nintendo has already taken my DS for a month anyway
frown.gif

-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you want internal memory (16Gb), just buy MK5/DS Linker/DS Fire Link/Ultra FlashPass EX. They're the same hardware, but different brands, so the prices vary drastically. You can flash your unit with either firmware, there's no protection. So, just buy the cheapest. These cards support 100% ds roms with no slowdown even in Tony Hawk (cards have NAND flash memory), homebrew (via DLDI). And they ARE cheap, DS Fire Link 16G costs around 40 (!) bucks.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you want internal memory (16Gb), just buy MK5/DS Linker/DS Fire Link/Ultra FlashPass EX.
Agreed. It's not worth waiting a month to see if something better will come out (it will) when you could be playing every DS game right now. If you want a different flash cart later, buy one. $40+ for a month or two of unlimited gaming is not a bad price.

GBA_Temper

*KING OF GBATEMP*
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nope. No new news yet. Hoping for something soon. Chinese New Year is long gone and the cards were supposed to come out already. Either
1. Something went wrong in testing and is attempting to fix it
2. Manufacturing Problems
3. Abandoned the projects (G6DS/M3DS Real)

Just my guesses...

I hope nothing is wrong with the G6DS Real production...And I hope they didn't abandon the project at hand...

If you want internal memory (16Gb), just buy MK5/DS Linker/DS Fire Link/Ultra FlashPass EX. They're the same hardware, but different brands, so the prices vary drastically. You can flash your unit with either firmware, there's no protection. So, just buy the cheapest. These cards support 100% ds roms with no slowdown even in Tony Hawk (cards have NAND flash memory), homebrew (via DLDI). And they ARE cheap, DS Fire Link 16G costs around 40 (!) bucks.
Yeah true you guys ave a point...I should buy DS Fire Link 16G costs around 40 (!) bucks. And when G6DS Real(If ever would come out)ever come out I should buy it because I want something of the same brands to match like G6 4GB and G6DS Real.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I recieved this E-mail from Danny a few minutes ago:

"We will start to produce the G6 DS real next week .

Thanks!"
Which means don't expect to have one in your hands for another month. They have to produce it then it needs to get shipped to the shops then you have to order from the shops. I didn't get my M3DS Simply till one month after it was announced.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think they said the release amount was 2 GB, followed by higher capacities. I'll be waiting for 4 GB if they don't take long to release it
smile.gif

Money is not an issue as long as it's good
smile.gif

GBA_Temper

*KING OF GBATEMP*
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think they said the release amount was 2 GB, followed by higher capacities. I'll be waiting for 4 GB if they don't take long to release it
smile.gif

Money is not an issue as long as it's good
smile.gif

Well im glad you say that money isn't a issue well it is for me lol. Can you past me some money?

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LOL I know why...The problem that I want to how much will the G6DS Real cost... But I really hope it have built-in memory atleast 16GB-32GB
16GB=2Gegabite
32GB=4Gegabite
So I hope/know this flashcart will not let me down...

Something tells me that the initial cost will be around $100. I don't think the price drop of the DS-X is a coincidence. Cards with more memory will go up incrementally from there depending on the cost of the memory.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.