OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have problems with my G6 Real. When there is 1 Game on it does work. But now I have about ~ 400MB on the G6 and when I boot it i got an error: No System File found!

I have system 2.2(en) :'(

Juli1000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Have a new Problem. When I put my G6 Reader on my PC it´s connected as a USB Device.
The last time I needn´t any drivers?!
ohmy.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Probably corruption somewhere. Make sure you insert and remove the G6 Reader WITH the G6DSR inside it (do not remove the card from the reader at any stage while connected to the USB on your PC/MAC)

ohsnapsjay08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am a new owner of NDS and researched all about the ROm's the flash cards etc etc. So I finally got my G6 DS Real and it worked fine, uploaded games such as Mario Kart, Brain age, megaman and more! but everytime I play A game like Mario kart or Megaman and save the game (normal way of saving them while playing) and turnoff the ds. The next time I play them agian, the save file is gone, or as for megman ZX... it would ask me to make a new game....

So I read all over different forums regarding this problem and I really got more confuse since they have this different ways and methods on how you save them,

1st one is when you finish playing and saving. you would have to turn off the ds and turn it on, go to the game but instead of pressing start, you press select (but that doesnt let me do it at all) and do this and that.

Secondly, You can save it anytime anywhere in the game, WHICH I do not know how would that be possible....

is it possible that its the ROM or the game that I downloaded have problems? where else can I download games?

Does anyone have the same problem saving for G6 Real and have figure out what to do? Do i have to press something to save it? or do i need some kind of passkey ? for what i know, G6 real alone should do all the trick from playing games, saving and watch movie!

thanks in advance and hope some1 can help me out here.

p.s. it seems like alot of people are confuse too about saving games in G6

Links: ( http://www.modchipstore.com/G6-Real-...-ho-16445.html )

I got them at, www.dealextreme.com and they sell stuff there for a good price!

HellShade

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I am a new owner of NDS and researched all about the ROm's the flash cards etc etc. So I finally got my G6 DS Real and it worked fine, uploaded games such as Mario Kart, Brain age, megaman and more! but everytime I play A game like Mario kart or Megaman and save the game (normal way of saving them while playing) and turnoff the ds. The next time I play them agian, the save file is gone, or as for megman ZX... it would ask me to make a new game....

So I read all over different forums regarding this problem and I really got more confuse since they have this different ways and methods on how you save them,

1st one is when you finish playing and saving. you would have to turn off the ds and turn it on, go to the game but instead of pressing start, you press select (but that doesnt let me do it at all) and do this and that.

Secondly, You can save it anytime anywhere in the game, WHICH I do not know how would that be possible....

is it possible that its the ROM or the game that I downloaded have problems? where else can I download games?

Does anyone have the same problem saving for G6 Real and have figure out what to do? Do i have to press something to save it? or do i need some kind of passkey ? for what i know, G6 real alone should do all the trick from playing games, saving and watch movie!

thanks in advance and hope some1 can help me out here.

p.s. it seems like alot of people are confuse too about saving games in G6

Links: ( http://www.modchipstore.com/G6-Real-...-ho-16445.html )

I got them at, www.dealextreme.com and they sell stuff there for a good price!

Actually, I think your G6 may be faulty.

The G6 uses an external save file, but temporary files are stored on an internal SRAM (or something of the sort) then moved to the main cart. The point is, SRAM is battery powered, and when that battery runs out the SRAM doesn't work after the system is shut off. Fortunately, the G6 automatically charges when plugged into your DS.

Therefore, the problem is probably your battery is broken/dead.

Try using the soft reset function (G6 soft reset, not L+R+Start+Select) on the games, and see if the save stays.

If it does, your battery is faulty. Otherwise, something else is wrong. (probably a faulty card altogether.

STOP SPAMMING TOPICS KTHX.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning