Hacking G6 Real Cheats

h8uthemost

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted a thread that had a tutorial on how to compile cheats for the G6 Real. But a few people have had trouble getting the Action Replay Code Manager to work that I provided for download.

So...I"m starting a new thread, and it will contain only the Action Replay .xml's for download. The folder will contain a seperate .xml for (U), (JP), and (EU) games. Cheat codes for every game available in Action Replay.

Just download the folder, and put the .xml on your cart(I made a folder on the root of my cart named Cheats), and then just direct your cart to the file, and that's it.

And how you direct the G6 Real to the file, is by first selecting a game in the G6 Real Menu. Then, you will now go to a screen that gives you the option to enable cheats, soft reset, etc. Now click on Select File on this screen. Now just navigate to where you put the .xml's, and click on it.

Note though, if you have you selected a US games, make sure you choose the (U).xml. And of course if it's a Japanese game you pick the (JP).xml, and a European game, you choose the (EU).xml.

That's about it. It's very easy. And I will update this list whenever a new game becomes available with cheats.

Updated 9/18/07. These are only the US snd EU codes. The JP and still displaying as ???.

http://www.zshare.net/download/371038903d5289/

Jojses

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for this great help
bow.gif

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
Remember me?
tongue.gif

I was one of the unlucky ones (or... the only one?
laugh.gif
) who couldn't get the AR manager to work.

--------

This initiative by h8uthemost deserves a sign of appreciation and utmost recognition, so here's your medal of valor!
grog.gif

QUOTE said:
"For conspicuously by gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of life above and beyond the call of duty."

MOV.jpg

P.S. (It's the pinay one
wink.gif
)

xmedia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a way to romanize or translate the (J) codes, because all I see are ??? symbols and the occasional numbers.

h8uthemost

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you ugly_rose.
smile.gif

And xmedia, I just saw that too. That's just something that Action Replay is doing to the J cheats. I don't know why it's only happening to the J cheats, and not the E or U.

But I'll keep checking the Action Replay Code Manager to see if it fixes this. And once it does I'll post a new .xml for Japan cheats. Until then, maybe Google it and see if someone else has came up with a solution?

EDIT:

Just checked it again, and it's still doing it. Do they cheats at least still work in the game if you enable them? I know you can't tell what you're enabling though. Hopefully Datel fixes this soon.

VenomSymbiote

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll post this here since it's about the cheat functions of the G6. I'd like to unlock the EBA in Ouendan 2. However, the JP codes that came with the first posts xml files only had infinite energy meter and max points. Is there an xml file or whatever that'll unlock the EBA? Or the cat too, even tho he's only useable in multiplayer.

ScottC2105

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I grabbed the codes from Codejunkies and I've put all 3 XML files together but the Japanese codes just show "???????". Is there anyway to fix this?

h8uthemost

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Venom, I'm not sure about that cheat. The Japan cheats are still showing up in the .xml as question marks. So I really don't know what is what, and I don't know how to fix it. I've downloaded this code manager from a few other places, and the samething is happening. So I'm guessing it has something to do with the code manager? I'm not sure.

And Scott...that should answer your question too. I'll keep looking for a fix to the problem, but I have not been able to find one. I don't know what's going on with the Japan codes.

Sorry guys.
frown.gif

EDIT: Actually, there is a couple sites that host cheat files for other carts. So starting tomorrow, I'm going to get the list for every JP game, then get the cheats from these sites, then try to switch them to .xml format. Which I'm sure won't be problem. Actually...I'm pretty sure the G6 Real can use .txt's as well as .xml's, right? So i'll probably just up them as text files.

I'll let you guys know when I get them upped in my first post.

VenomSymbiote

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
h8, not sure if this matters but wouldn't the ??? mean that the codes are in Japanese? Firefox shows Japanese kanji for me as ??? since I never bothered to download any sorta Japanese symbol pack or whatever. I know there is a code to unlock the EBA out there, I just don't know how or if you could go about adding such a code to the xml since I know as much about such things as I do Rocket Science.

h8uthemost

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Venom, I think the ???'s are in the place of the what the code should...I think. Because they weren't always like this. They use to show up just like the EU and US cheats did. So I think the question marks are in place of what the code is suppose to do.

If you could find the code for EBA, then post it for me. Then I'll type it how it's suppose to be typed(if it's not already), then put it in either .xml or .txt format for you.

Xmedia, I'm not really sure about codebreaker. Maybe email the G6/M3 team?

VenomSymbiote

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really h8? That'd be quite nice of you indeed! Lesse... since it probably matters it's an Action Replay code.

220D7397 00000001

I don't know if it's important either but from my browsings the game id's usually stated too. So whatever that is or if it's needed, it's: AO2J-B9A91626

From my understanding it should unlock the EBA, and Agent J and the cat as playable in multiplayer.

Binnc187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not having trouble getting cheats im having problems using them

Like cheats work great for Pheonix Wright and Mario Kart but if i try for Animal Crossing and Phantom Hourglass
it never loads the rom it just shows a pink screen.
Is it my roms or what?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill