evilreddot

OP
Trophies
Website
www.xanga.com
XP
Country
Canada
When I try to load Animal Crossing on to my G6 lite with the program, it just says "Write OK!"...while not having written anything. That applies to Warioware Touched too. I tried both the European and the US version. Anyone have this too?

Edit: My G6 lite is the evaluation version, and I have the lastest English firmware installed on my PC and my flash cart. Also Phoenix Wright and Brain Age don't work either...

evilreddot

OP
Trophies
Website
www.xanga.com
XP
Country
Canada
Oh actually, I got them to work by unzipping the roms and just loading the .nds file. I don't know why they won't work in a .zip format though...

Also, I'm using the 4.1a Firmware.

RyuKakashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
heh i feel more comfortable when it's unzipped.

does anyone know which loader version has the ability to change the backgrounds? if all of them can, how? i don't see where.

soft08.png

where is this?

evilreddot

OP
Trophies
Website
www.xanga.com
XP
Country
Canada
On another note, my entire library of games on my G6 lite vanished...somehow. I just plugged my G6 lite in into the USB connector, and nothing was there. Nothing. Good thing is that I didn't get very far in any game.

hansu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the same problem as you
kept getting "write ok" popup without writing anything onto the cart
did you solve the problem if so how did you solve it??

chobans

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the zip file has any other files OTHER than the .nds file then it won't write it. Make sure your .zip file has only the .nds file and nothing else. If it has like .nfo or .jpg file or something then remove it.

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
make sure you use safely remove hardware then unplug the USB burner then remove the G6.

Dont just unplug the G6 from the USB burner connected to the comp

That's a bit.. retarded, don't you think? Card getting corrupt if you unplug it..

Is it like that in the final version too?

You run that risk with any sort of usb flash media. If you haven't configured it to do write allocation for quick eject, then you run the risk. This includes usb pen drives.

evilreddot

OP
Trophies
Website
www.xanga.com
XP
Country
Canada
When my G6 lite went corrupt, I didn't do anything but plug the cart in. I just got the cart out of my DSL and put it in the USB and it got corrupted. So it might not be a safely remove hardware thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1