0_419_48f07d6f02b7aa2.jpg

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks like the EZ Team gots some early competition. Hopefully it will give them a reason to make a better PCB cause that G6 looks so nice. Now they know they can shave off that 0.8mm. But I will get the EZ4L regardless.

ebcubs03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How much do you think this could hold? 512MB? 256? It looks so Fing awesome... EZ team, please take notice and redesign your card.

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I might go for this instead of the SD card models if the price was right. 1GB capacity would seal the deal.

ebcubs03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No way this can get to 1GB... Hell, can the normal G6 even get up to 1GB? I always assumed the max was 512MB.

ebcubs03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... when can we expect SC Lite to be announced?
tongue.gif

I really wanted m3 Lite though using micro SD... External media is what's hot right now.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Shit a brick 0_o

I translated the price of the 4Gbit version and supposedly it's only $US62
That can't be right. What's 498 Yuan? Can someone double check that for me.

This is exactly what I wanted, it looks exactly like the Lite gba cover unlike the slightly weird looking EZ4 Lite. Sorry EZ-Team, my eyes are on this cart now.

ebcubs03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get $62 USD too.. Seems a bit farfetched to me. I'd rather have EZ4 than G6 for my lite though.. Change it EZ! Please
frown.gif

TheSpade

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I check this out via a currency convertor. According to the results, 498 China Yuan Renminbi truly equals $62.09USD. That is quite excellent for a 4 Gigabit flash cart. The only problem is that it is bits instead of bytes, which means those with CF/SD will still be able to fit more on a card at one time. Perhaps, those who wish to continue using removable media should wait for M3 and Supercard to come out with their own Lite versions. Just expect to hunt down Micro-SD media when they debut.

Using my own translation software, as the link provided doesn't work for me, the article states even more. There is a non-GBA 4GBit card that sells for 318 Yuans or $39.65. For those who only want NDS playability, that is one hell of a bargain for a new product for DS Lite! Personally, I will grab the non-GBA version once I see a shop sell it for my DS Lite.

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know if the G6 consumes less battery power than the SD-based carts? I read in another thread that it's SD that drains the battery so fast in these carts. That would be a major bonus for this thing. I would even consider living with 512MB instead of 1GB. They don't have any slowdown problems with intros and stuff either, do they?

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Does anyone know if the G6 consumes less battery power than the SD-based carts? I read in another thread that it's SD that drains the battery so fast in these carts. That would be a major bonus for this thing. I would even consider living with 512MB instead of 1GB. They don't have any slowdown problems with intros and stuff either, do they?

That is all correct
smile.gif

less power and no slowdowns at all.

livefigga

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It looks nice and all but only 512MB max, thats not nearly enough. Imo I'd gladly sacrifice a cartridge sticking out and having 2gb+ of games on one cart than a neater looking cartridge which can only hold 1/4 of a mini sd so far.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hm. I'm conflicted. Less power drainage, no slowdown, perfect DS lite fite, affordable price... wait, why am I conflicted again?
laugh.gif
Really though, the flash media gave it an extra boost size-wise. How much could something like this hold in comparison to a 1GB and/or 2GB flad media card?
wink2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/l6ek7TmdGE8?si=k_qXsn8Finqhz70P +1