Hacking G6 lite pictures

Prophecy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really want a flashcard that fits flush with my Lite, and the G6 looks perfect. The only thing that makes me reluctant is it's storage capacity. I don't really plan on using it for DS and GBA games, but more for homebrew and music/movies. Just how much space would a 30 minute movie take up once converted to the correct format?

Kartel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

troublesome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i only have one question .. What will happen in case the battery inside the G6 Lite dies? will it affect me playing with it at all? thnx
grog.gif
yaynds.gif

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i only have one question .. What will happen in case the battery inside the G6 Lite dies? will it affect me playing with it at all? thnx
grog.gif
Â
yaynds.gif
replacing the battery won't be a problem...did it with my XG Flash before, works like new (well, even better than new, because those f***ers shipped my XG Flash with a dead battery
ohmy.gif
)

you'll have to open the case anyway if you want to change the color or put the G6 Lite into the GBA case

Ignatius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is a 30 minute video really only 70mb's after you've converted it to watch on the DS?

That seems really small personally. If that's true, kickass. But, can anyone confirm on this 100%? Or maybe give us a few more examples of the video conversions they've made, so we can get an idea. I want to make sure i can watch videos on the DS properly. I'm curious as to how much a 512mb or a 1gb sd card/interal memory can store.

ckjong

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
G6Lite would be a good purchase if you just upgraded from a DS Phat to DS Lite and you want a good-looking, highly compatible(ROM wise) flashcart to go with it.

If you already have a existing flashcart such as M3/SC/EZ4/G6. It would be wise to hold off buying G6 Lite for a bit. There are a few promising carts on the horizon. M3 Lite, SC Lite & EWIN Lite should be available in the coming months. Rumor has it that the EWIN cart will have a "glossy" finsih, the same surface finish as the DS Lite. All these carts should support external storage as well.

NDSL-sized carts currently on the market:
1) EZ4 Lite
2) G6 Lite

Available soon:
1) M3 Lite
2) SC Lite
3) EWIN Lite

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Cool didn't know they ported cuphead on vita