Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
From this review thread:

USB burner that the cartridge plugs into

The USB burner is a very fat device that might cause issues for someone without much free space around an available USB port

plug the USB burner into your PC, load up the software, and choose the games to copy over to it. There are not very many options to choose from which makes the process accessible even to the newest members of the flash kit community.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Amez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks buddy,
That's a shame, is there an official website of where the thing would have originated from?
On google i'm getting mostly dead links probably because it's several years old.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Reactions: banjo2

Amez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the links, crazy that 4g is 512mb :wacko: though quite big in those days, back then your phone was ace if you had a 128mb sd,

The write ups mention a "pass key" given that i've only got the ds lite cartridge, if I was to give it to someone who already has their own G6 lite and USB burner - would they be able to use or reload the card?

I think it needs reloading because it has some GBA games and they work, but none of the DS games will open.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the links, crazy that 4g is 512mb :wacko: though quite big in those days, back then your phone was ace if you had a 128mb sd,

The write ups mention a "pass key" given that i've only got the ds lite cartridge, if I was to give it to someone who already has their own G6 lite and USB burner - would they be able to use or reload the card?

I think it needs reloading because it has some GBA games and they work, but none of the DS games will open.

Anyone with the USB writer can load stuff to it. The DS games won't load because without a passkey in slot-1 the card is starting in GBA mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: