jalaneme

Female Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
yep thats right, i got it in the mail today and already the dam thing is dead, i am unable to read or write to the flash cart whatsoever when i double click on the U-disk manager the blue light just blinks on and off and nothing happens everything on my computer freezes and i'm forced to remove the G6 lite, tbh i'm appalled as i spent $87 on this and i've only used it for one game!!! can anyone help me out with tis as this is really serious, i attempted to format the flash cart with the in built program that came with the loader and the rest of the files and it failed, i then attempted to format with windows XP and that failed too, all i got was a the blue blinking light with everything i do even to just open and browser the files on the drive it just freezes, help!!!!

Ghaleon1982

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet you that I know what the problem is. I bet you fried it. When you connect it to your pc. a lil icon appears next to your clock. When you are read to remove your disk from your computer, you need to click that icon and select remove disk from computer. Then it will say you can safely remove it from your computer. If you don't you run a chance that it will fry whatever is in that USB port that your removing from. Get into the habit of doing that lol. I fried my 2 GB jump drive but lucky for me I got it replaced for free.
happy.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I bet you that I know what the problem is. I bet you fried it. When you connect it to your pc. a lil icon appears next to your clock. When you are read to remove your disk from your computer, you need to click that icon and select remove disk from computer. Then it will say you can safely remove it from your computer. If you don't you run a chance that it will fry whatever is in that USB port that your removing from. Get into the habit of doing that lol. I fried my 2 GB jump drive but lucky for me I got it replaced for free.
happy.gif

it's fixed & working now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?