Hardware G6 GBA mode help!

fatman711

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I have the G6 3rd generation and a GBA SP.

I transferred my games over through the G6 software. When I turn on the GBA. there are 4 options, my card, Game, multiplayer, and PDA.

How to I make my games so that they all list under the "game" menu? The only way for me to play games now is by going into my card and finding the game amonst all the save files and stuff which gets annoying.

When I only had one rom on the card, it showed up under "game". What am I doing wrong?

kingeightsix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well now, i've had this problem when i deleted all the 'ico' files to free up more space (since you don't really need them)... and i SORT of freaked but i knew that all i had to do was just delete all the roms and throw them back in through the udisk manager... BEFORE i did that, i played with the g6 for a bit and stumbled across a very cool option... when you go through 'game' and you're in the 'game flash' menu, look on the top-right corner for the green box with a yellow circle. click on that icon. you'll see a config window pop up and it'll say 'startup' and 'icon'... change the 'big icon' to 'small icon' and click 'set'... you'll see all your games listed as window's would list files in 'detail'.

i hope this solves your problem. have a nice day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol